Discussion: 3 Charities Have Cancelled Fundraisers At Mar-A-Lago In Wake Of Charlottesville

…uh, if i may - everyone benefits from the arts - the wife made minimum wage her whole life and likes opera - don’t indulge in the same anti-intellectual stereotypes they do

5 Likes

Didn’t they realize that they were probably grossly overpaying to use this site?

1 Like

FIFY…
Didn’t they realize that they were gross?

Answer: No…

1 Like

Palling around with Nazis and racists? No problem.

Damaging decades of American diplomacy? BFD.

Discomfiting our friends and gladdening our foes? All in a day’s work.

Starting to cost TrumpCo actual money? Bannon, you’re fired.

1 Like

Trumps says he’s a branding expert. Keep up the good work chief. Though losing business doesn’t seem like a smart plan to me.

1 Like

There are still lots of Chiselin’ Trump supporters who want to hold their galas and benefits at Mar-A-Lago. Here is just a small sample:

https://s22.postimg.org/hncjrmdr5/12289674_865102096941936_1974828997264139924_n.jpg

1 Like

a trumptweet timeline with comments sections for each tweet would be a fantastic internet instrument for someone with the staff and the resources to construct… imagine the emoticons we could conjure up…

In a short while Trump will announce that Mar-a-Lago is a strictly private club and is not available for public charity events. Thank you.

2 Likes

those are his new Apprentice candidates…
When the President thing all goes south (somebody stop me) Trump’s always got his celebrity sideshow to jump back into, y’know he was a STAR once…

the latest casting calls have produced a somewhat different clientele’ than before he was Prez…

1 Like

They’re bailing bigly:

This is the most stunning statement yet against Mar-a-Lago. From Lois Pope, top Palm Beach philanthropist (and a Mar-a-Lago member!) pic.twitter.com/fuydALvdaj

— Drew Harwell (@drewharwell) August 18, 2017
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available