Discussion: 52% Of Americans Say Country Worse Off Under Trump, According To AP Poll

I found this oddly humorous. Guessing that the plea in Kansas by the homegrown terrorists that they were under undue influence (of Trump’s anti Islam Rhetoric) - or something along those lines - finally made the spokefolks (notice NOT from Trump himself) say these acts (when said in conjunction with Trump) are reprehensible!

5 Likes

Yeah its humorous that the WH somehow thinks that saying this is the same thing as making it so.

9 Likes

Even the bark-eaters and brain-dead are becoming bereft.

Trump favorability among Fox viewers (%):

Jun: 90
Oct: 74
Dec: 58

(Suffolk) http://www.suffolk.edu/academics/10741.php

Of course, that’s nothing a free McDonald’s® MAGA Meal™ can’t fix.
+ + + +

20 Likes

That looks like a collapse. Fox fail?

12 Likes

OOo I love that. As @leftcoaster said - that’s a collapse.

11 Likes

Labor intensive hair, it’s a first.

5 Likes

That only took 11 months. Trump will unite America (against himself) before he is done.

13 Likes

IF y’all remember the day Barrack Obama was sworn in then y’all ought to know just how it will be when this one is dislodged.

Remember millions of people in the Mall singing Nah Nah Nah Nah Good Bye! When the helicopter took off?

And he was popular his first term.

9 Likes

They are basically being protected by the Obama economy (which is why the real economy is decent), and by goosing the stock markets with their tax plans.

Once the tax plan passes, and the windfalls have been made, the economic buffer will disappear.

16 Likes

Not enough of a majority.

1 Like

So of the remaining 48%, it would be safe to say 90% of those are dangerously deluded.

6 Likes

Wait til they realize that despite needing to gut the estate tax for more than 22 million inheritance (cuz double taxing!) - the alimony deduction get’s stripped (double tax those lower - and higher - income folks!)
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/taxes/alimony-will-now-be-taxed-under-gop-bill/ar-BBGNuEi?li=BBnb7Kz

8 Likes

That’s going to leave a mark with a lot of men. A lot of them.

13 Likes

Couldn’t resist this one!

23 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

To be more accurate, since Republican control of government.

7 Likes

But some of them - following the growing “One America News” shows are so ill informed - they thought Moore won, and will probably think this ‘tax’ is a patriotic auto-deduction for Trump campaign donations.

4 Likes

But sanni there are always people like this. This isn’t new. We’ll never have every single American voting for Democrats or believing in liberalism or progressivism.

There’s no point in banging your own brains out over it. Just forget them and go on - they are irredeemable.

7 Likes

I actually just ran across the item and was laughing hard about it. Made me think of Karl Rove/Fox News in Nov 2012. Just used the future butt hurt men due to the tax hike as an excuse to share the item.

Yes they will remain with us. But, I do hope that some who have fallen into the thrall of RW media (esp when infused with pulpit based reinforcement of views) will start form cracks in their bubbles and break away from the near cult-like blind faith/belief in the bs Trump and the GOP have been selling. Like “we have to pass this now to fuel up the economy and it will be like a $4000 gift in each American’s pocket.”

7 Likes

Trump: As long as my supporters are with me, I could care less. I want others to be punished.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available