Discussion: 52% Of Americans Say Country Worse Off Under Trump, According To AP Poll

Yeah let him gather that tattered remnant.

His rallies have not been well-attended for some time now. Do not buy his and their bullshit - he’s hated.

6 Likes

Consider this is in a time of “full” employment and relative peace. 52 seems way too high, but it’s pretty unprecedented. If the economy slows, that number will go way up.

8 Likes

You guys used to be the most admired, respected and feared superpower in the world…
Now you are reduced to being Russia’s bitch and whining about some moron that you elected President by default, because you failed to stop him.
The mighty American empire is no more. Clearly this is the decadence of said empire, in pathetic fashion.

6 Likes

And maybe deplorable too?

3 Likes

Looks like this hair transplant treatment failed him, BADLY!

Look at that thining frail looking rug affixed upon the dotard’s head!

Hey Donald the Dotard, you are looking BAD, my friend, you are looking really BAD.

Just a matter of time for the majority of U. S. Citizens to run your ass out of our White House!!!

4 Likes

Both of them ended up being pure stinky ASSES!

1 Like

I tweeted it and thanked [@]ThunderClapnewm. So sorry to disappoint you.

3 Likes

You’re incorrigible. But you didn’t do it right. Keep trying.

1 Like

OT but a good thread.
https://twitter.com/AshaRangappa_/status/942096234399109125

Trumps , when are you going to get a new wig ?

1 Like

Trump’s own family and members of his administrative cabinet have publicly declared that Donald is the greatest President of all time, and numerous tweets by Donnie T. concur.
Therefore, all of these national polls suggesting otherwise must be fake news.

1 Like

I am wondering what it will take for folks to protest and go to the street. Nixon didn’t just decide to retire. It took a lot of protests to make Congress act. In this day of internet and social networking, that’s just not happening and it’s shocking what Trump is doing with no responsible counter-reaction.

1 Like

At least he’s creating jobs in the hair styling industry.

1 Like

And the spray tan industry.

@beeliever - I sincerely hope you were on the streets where you were on January 21. The resistance has more tools than protest but so far it seems to me that the numbers of Americans who have turned out - in January and every time the neoNazis have turned out - are much larger numbers than I have seen since the 60s.

Nixon’s resignation had little and likely nothing to do with the protests. His abrupt ending of the Vietnam War was about the protests.

1 Like

The pig shit wrapped in lies clinches the greatness for this illustration. Btw, I couldn’t find a memorable euphemism for pig shit. For horses it’s horse apples or road apples; for cows it’s cow pies or cow patties or meadow muffins. Nothing for pigs. As Our President would say: SAD!

4 Likes

President Trump would be better off with a hair stylist that works with papier-mâché.

5 Likes

Make Atherosclerosis Great Again

2 Likes

you are fighting people with a huge sense of confirmation bias that helps them feel ‘safe’.

Yes, but if you think of this group as a large tapestry (metaphorically), I hope that some on the edges start questioning, start doubting, and then start listening beyond their confirmation bias bubble. Do that cycle enough times and the edges of the tapestry fray further and further eroding the size of the tapestry. Started happening towards the end of W’s first term and continued through his second term - which led to the wave elections of 2006, and 2008.

But that time the excuse was that the GOP “lost their way” because “W wasn’t really conservative - look at his big spending ways!” This time - with this particular vote - all of the GOP has thrown away the excuse of the problem being the top of the party leading the other pols away from ‘conservative small govt principles’. I am hoping bigger swaths of the tapestry begin to fray away - and that same old excuse (post 2008) inoculates some of those who leave the bubble from being drawn back into the bubble.

Call me both overly cynical and optimistic. I know - odd combination.

1 Like

Give it a few more months and it will be 70%.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available