Discussion: ABC News: McCabe Oversaw Criminal Probe Of AG Sessions Senate Testimony

Perhaps she is the only one willing to take the job… She makes Sarah Sanders look sincere…

1 Like

She already has experience with Alternate Facts, so she’ll do just fine taking over for Hope “White Lies” Hicks. Probably no drunk F-Bomb-laden interviews with The New Yorker, though, alas.

2 Likes

At least it won’t be an eyesore becaused there is nothing there.

9 Likes

Well, if McCabe was in charge and the findings cleared Sessions, then he should be fired for incompetence.

2 Likes

Strange days indeed.

3 Likes

This “unnamed source” … may we call him “Beauregard”?

2 Likes

This pretty well tanks the Right’s argument that it was McCabe who lacked candor under oath, and based upon a pair of reports that have yet to be released.
The Right’s propaganda machine will spin it as another example of Mueller’s corruption.
Yeah, I know Mueller wasn’t in the article. And, this is where they’ll take it.

2 Likes

Trump: Sessions is so so smart. If he can fire McCabe, why am I not allowed to fire Mueller? Why won’t Obama let me do it?

2 Likes

Well then, he HAD to go. Tell us AGAIN Cons how they won’t ‘fire’ Mueller because there is no ‘cause’. Sht. They just make crap up.

1 Like

Just days later, correct? I can see why Josh likes timelines so much. Good memory, too. Just galling that they let him attend those briefings without a clearance.

1 Like

So now we know why sessions fired McCabe just a day before could get his pension. Jeff, you are leaving bread crumbs behind that you’ll never be able to cover up.

1 Like

Pretty sure it was grimace, is not a full on crying into his hands.

Franken got this, had this, and had all of our backs, as he always did.

Gillibrand decided that she wanted to get on board with wasting a potential opponent, and shivved him.

I don’t live in NY, and am basically an unemployed beach bum in FL…who wins elections. But one of my biggest wishes…is this woman’s political career be ended.

4 Likes

On Topic…

Special Counsel studies Trump campaign ties to Cambridge Analytica, sources say

As questions have mounted about data firm Cambridge Analytica’s alleged misuse of Facebook data from up to 50 million user profiles, it has not only caught the eye of Congressional investigators but also the special counsel investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team for the last several weeks has had a growing interest to better understand the relationship between the campaign, the Republican National Committee, and Cambridge Analytica, sources tell ABC News.

(emphasis mine)

And we can say, with a great deal of confidence, that by the time the media report about a “growing interest” it’s grown up and bigly so.

@inversion

9 Likes

So, McCabe investigated Sessions’ congressional perjury and now Sessions has fired him?

3 Likes

FIFY! :wink:

2 Likes

Curiouser, and curiouser.

2 Likes

Tooting your own hornswaggle.

2 Likes

Here, here!

Sacrificing him on the altar of Gillibrand will go down as one of the most colossal miscalculations of all time.

2 Likes

As far as I can tell, the ABC News article does not mention Bannon. It’s a curious omission.

The Trump campaign hired Cambridge Analytica in June, 2016. At the time, Bannon was a VP of the firm, a part owner, and a member of the board of directors. He quit the VP post when he joined the Trump campaign in August to become its “chief executive.” Paul Manafort was campaign manager but resigned two days after Bannon joined.

2 Likes

Give her time. The military has spent a lot of time researching the affect of the stress of combat on your mental state and apparently, while some folks resist it better than others, apparently everybody breaks eventually. She’s been huddling in her foxhole for quite a while now, but move her back out onto the front lines and she’ll have that “1,000 yard stare” in no time.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available