Discussion: ABC News: McCabe Oversaw Criminal Probe Of AG Sessions Senate Testimony

A veritable den of thieves Jefferson Beauregard is running over there at DOJ…

3 Likes

In other news

20 Likes

and this is still relevant

previously on The Donald Trump Show

19 Likes

If a screenwriter was trying to sell this to Hollywood directors, they’d be laughed out of the room…

10 Likes

With a perp walk.

30 Likes

No he didn’t.

15 Likes

And then those family members were placed under house arrest.

Wow.

8 Likes

That was my first thought too. This is exactly the same story line. Normally you’d think nobody in their right mind would fire someone who just met their wish of having a “great day for democracy,” but we are talking about the goddamn orange fuckface sociopath. The “great day for democracy” can conveniently become a “terrible day for democracy” at any moment.

5 Likes

when there either in prison or a private citizen collecting a SS check

Listen to Sabbath’s Paranoid, because while this is just me, that cd is the perfect jam for this timeline. #ozzyisnostradamus

6 Likes

I usually take whatever comes from the Intercept with a huge grain of salt. That said, Jared being in the prince’s pocket is totally believable.

10 Likes

That DOJ spokeslady will claim that McCabe’s dismissal was just coincidence, but that will naturally get blown up on the official government Twittah

6 Likes

Wan’t the IG’s report supposed to be released by now? Has anyone seen it?

3 Likes

After this, I have no trust whatsoever in Horowitz…something is foul with him as well and people can shove their defenses of him up their ass. And keep in mind, this still reeks of retaliation even if McCabe had finished the investigation and decided not to push for perjury. Any mealy-mouthed excuses from people that “but the investigation was already over” mean NOTHING. Moreover, the fact that McCabe didn’t push for perjury runs counter to Trump and the GOP’s bullshit about MCabe being biased and hunting for Trump’s scalp…or whatever is left of it after that botched surgery anyway.

I don’t really acre anymore what anyone says: this IS a fascist country at this point.

6 Likes

I dunno. Rumor has it that the Elf on the Shelf could put Jimi Hendrix to shame.

I haven’t seen it yet, but at this point, its just another dropped shoe.

1 Like

@geofu54 I usually take whatever comes from the Intercept with a huge grain of salt. That said, Jared being in the prince’s pocket is totally believable.

You betcha it’s believable! Aaand, from the Intercept piece, the little shit was using WhatsApp to “communicate” with all his BFF’s.

From Wikipedia: “WhatsApp follows a “store and forward” mechanism for exchanging messages between two users. When a user sends a message, it first travels to the WhatsApp server where it is stored. Then the server repeatedly requests the receiver acknowledge receipt of the message. As soon as the message is acknowledged, the server drops the message; it is no longer available in database of server. WhatsApp server keeps the message only for 30 days in its database when it is not delivered (when the receiver is not active on WhatsApp for 30 days).”

So it seems to me that Abbe Lowell’s pet mouthpiece is full of shit when he claims that Kushner is complying with Federal Records Retention rules.

Why am I not surprised?

13 Likes

The Attorney General of the United States lied.

This isn’t personal or partisan. Do conservatives really believe what they say about government?

3 Likes

Brilliant!

3 Likes

I am thinking that Iwanka or Cuck Kushner are likely behind this particular leak.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available