Discussion: ABC News: McCabe Oversaw Criminal Probe Of AG Sessions Senate Testimony

I don’t care that much for him being disbarred. He should be brought to justice for treason and for all the crimes and sent to Guantanamo if convicted to serve his sentence.

Jared’s been a busy, but bad boy.

7 Likes

From @OregonJOBS2

Hillary’s emails would make the perfect construction material for building the great Trump Wall…

Since no one can get the fuck over them.

25 Likes

Hill’s server and foundation both go back to when she was Secretary of State

1 Like

Trump can’t “appoint” an AG. He can only nominate someone for the position. That person needs to be confirmed by the Senate (thankfully not the House), and Republicans in the Senate have already said any nominee will be asked if they would fire Mueller. If they say no and then do it, that person will become a felon for lying to Congress.

Mueller has not indicted Sessions because Mueller is still waiting to complete all his interviews, he in no way is going to play his hand without speaking to all parties he wants to interview first.

2 Likes

Yes, and see the last line of the article:

it is unknown whether Mueller may be pursuing other leads related to Sessions.

6 Likes
  1. That says “is” not under investigation. Present tense.
  2. McCabe authorized the FBI to investigate. So for all we know the FBI could be investigating this, not the Special Counsel.
  3. It’s a statement from a lawyer. Frankly, I find it hard to believe Mueller’s office would confirm or deny an investigation, I think that jeopardizes it. So, did Cooper ask the SC office "can you tell me if my client is under investigation?’, and the SC office said “no”, that could mean they can’t tell him.

Trump and his buddies lawyers have habits of making absurd claims by cropping quotes, etc.

7 Likes

Totally OT:

Da Mooch woz robbed!

Kellyanne Conway Edges Toward Accepting the Job of Communications Director

3 Likes

Oh, deary me, no one would possibly stoop so low. Jared The Wonder Kush, wouldn’t allow it. He’d definitely put a stop to it, as soon as he got out MBS’s pocket.

1 Like

At first I was going to disagree with this, but I see your thinking now: such an investigation, done at the behest of Democrats, would “prove” McCabe’s partisanship, rather than reveal that people were aware of Sessions’ own lack of candor regarding his contact(s) with Russians.

Personally, though, I think this revelation does more damage to Sessions, but your mileage may vary.

2 Likes

Not before January 2017, but lately, yep.

6 Likes

Oh, yeah? Well … what about Fast and Furious!

2 Likes

Perhaps she is the only one willing to take the job… She makes Sarah Sanders look sincere…

1 Like

She already has experience with Alternate Facts, so she’ll do just fine taking over for Hope “White Lies” Hicks. Probably no drunk F-Bomb-laden interviews with The New Yorker, though, alas.

2 Likes

At least it won’t be an eyesore becaused there is nothing there.

9 Likes

Well, if McCabe was in charge and the findings cleared Sessions, then he should be fired for incompetence.

2 Likes

Strange days indeed.

3 Likes

This “unnamed source” … may we call him “Beauregard”?

2 Likes

This pretty well tanks the Right’s argument that it was McCabe who lacked candor under oath, and based upon a pair of reports that have yet to be released.
The Right’s propaganda machine will spin it as another example of Mueller’s corruption.
Yeah, I know Mueller wasn’t in the article. And, this is where they’ll take it.

2 Likes

Trump: Sessions is so so smart. If he can fire McCabe, why am I not allowed to fire Mueller? Why won’t Obama let me do it?

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available