Discussion: AP Poll: Most Think Trump Has Illegally Or Unethically Colluded With Russia

Hey. Monet saw the world through extreme cataracts, and he’s regarded as the Father of Impressionism. You can credit T rump for being the Father of Surrealism.

Twenty-nine is divine! Twenty-nine is divine!

3 Likes

Bite your soon to be beer-soaked tongue.

5 Likes

Do i have to???

IT HURTS!!! :sob:

1 Like

Producers and on-air talent might also get guilty pleasure from referring to “santorum” so frequently. I wouldn’t be able to stop giggling.

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Trump and his Campaign not only Colluded with the Russians during the 2016 Presidential election. What Donald Trump and Russia did was conspired to steal an election by hacking Democratic DNC and campaign headquarters along with trolling all major social media outlets and posting Fake stories on Hillary and Democrats.

1 Like

Wait till they find out that russians are donating and paying his legal fees…

What you say makes sense. But I would like to note that I am sick & tired of the term “independent.” A better label is the one we use in New Mexico: “decline to state” (DTS). Your so-called “independents” are not aligned with the “Independent Party” or generally, with any party. They most definitely lean towards some political philosophy, but just don’t want to be listed as committing to it. Their votes are NOT up for grabs by whoever can be the most convincing. They aren’t actually “independent” by any stretch of the imagination.

Of course he has. Just like his ignition to grabbing women’s va-jay-jay’s, he’s a slippery one that one is. The trick is will we be a true democracy and holes this fascist pig this in the White House accountable? Where are all his accuser which will testify to the fact that he’s a sexual predator.

I agree that this is certainly true of many unaffiliated / decline-to-state / so-called “independent” voters, though not all. Some definitely are at least somewhat “up for grabs,” and those folks are increasingly rejecting Trump and the GOP at the moment. At least that’s what pretty much all the polling suggests.

why is the deliberate attack on the foundations of democracy and an open pipeline of corruption “water under the bridge”?

let’s not forget that there is absolutely no reason on earth that once this pipeline is established that 45* won’t sell us for money any time to the russians - our national security is at stake, and why the republicans won’t see that fact is beyond me

Now, what could cause widespread belief in something?

.In that spot on my voter registration card where party affiliation is listed appears the word “NOPE”. I am not affiliated with any party and am thus an independent voter. Don’t assume I lean toward a particular political philosophy. I might. Then again I might not…

edit

I think trump has colluded with the Russians and his fear of Comey and then Mueller has led him to obstruct justice. He also has been deeply involved with dirty money out of Russia for decades. To say he is corrupt would do the word “corrupt” a disservice.

Um , he*s STILL laundering their funny money ?

Trump lives in his own bubble listening to an echo chamber called Fox “News.”

I can’t believe it’s only four of ten who think he’s done something illegal. I’m usually reluctant to jump to conclusions on stuff like this but in this case it’s just blatant. Also, how far will the investigation go? I have the very strong impression that a lot of Republicans took “hot” money last cycle.

I am amazed at the idea that people think it’s no big deal that their president is in the pocket of the Russian leader.

…and others will simply express their disgust by failing to turn out on election day. And it’s not a partisan thing – you see this even more pronouncedly on the left – think of 2010, when intraparty conflict about the ACA, coupled with exhaustion from fighting the Battle of Bullshit Mountain with the Teapers, depressed turnout on our side. Is there a term for this effect? “Winning fatigue,” perhaps?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available