Discussion: Bannon Says Racial Politics Help Trump In Wake Of Charlottesville Rally

Bannon gives me the creeps every time I see his photo. Ick.

15 Likes

Well that was weak.

9 Likes

Propagandist, failed screenwriter, failed banker, coke/booze-addled degenerate says what?

19 Likes

If you accept his premise that white supremacy is not about identity, I suppose.
So the KKK and Nazis just wanted a colorblind society.

11 Likes

Wasn’t there some other guy who was semi-buzzy for a while, had a show of some sort, whiteboards, all these crazy theories? Ben Gleck or something.

13 Likes

From the look of him and the bizarre stuff he says, it’s readily apparent Bannon is off fhe wagon again.

9 Likes

Yes, because the mass resignations of his “business councils” and “infrastructure councils” and cancellations at his resorts so sneakily weakens the left. Bannon disavows the white supremacist “clowns” at Cville, because his vision of them is in suits and ties, the “respectable” Nazis. I guess cargo shorts and flip flops and alcohol guts are okay too.

11 Likes

Do you mean John Miller Gleck?

5 Likes

I’m comforted to know that this amoral schmuck also is a deluded schlemazel.

15 Likes

Or, to use another technical term, a gigantic putz.

5 Likes

That guy is clearly rotting from the inside out.

5 Likes

This will help… /s

As per Josh. Not a lot here to surprise me. Not much to say. But, man, Bannon looks like he was poured out of a bottle.

11 Likes

And deluded is the word for this drivel.

“President Trump, by asking, ‘Where does this all end’ — Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln — connects with the American people about their history, culture and traditions,” he said.

But Rump isn’t showing Americans their “history, culture and traditions”; it’s showing them their White racist, violent, insane past and those who wish to perpetuate it into the future.

What we’re seeing now isn’t the majority of Americans demanding to preserve that past but to fight against venerating it and recreating it in the future.

Only a depraved, alcohol addicted madman would think this makes them look good

11 Likes

Schnorrer, meshugge, and a goyishe kop.

13 Likes

“…won in a landslide victory…”

Oh, Stevie, you’re such a kidder.

13 Likes

And he’s dressed like he went to GoodWill and took some old clothes out before they were cleaned.

7 Likes

Speaking of all that, last year my brother’s synagogue here in Richmond had a host of armed guards on the high holy days. Can’t wait to see what will be this year.

7 Likes

…and put them on without cleaning himself.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available