Discussion: Bannon Says Racial Politics Help Trump In Wake Of Charlottesville Rally

I don’t deal in hypotheticals…

2 Likes

Agree. I’ll be convinced this was a real fight if, true to type, Trump jumps into the ring shirtless and oiled up, and Bannon goes for a folding chair …

3 Likes

pleading the fifth

1 Like

“Agree. I’ll be convinced this was a real fight if, true to type, Trump jumps into the ring shirtless and oiled up, and Bannon goes for a folding chair …”

And when the ref’s not looking, gorka whips off his medal and tries to strangle cohn with the chain…

3 Likes

rolls onto the mat under the lower rope ----

2 Likes

Bannon out…per Drudge…and now Bloomberg…and now NYT…and ABC.

3 Likes

I don’t see where Bannon’s sexual orientation is relevant

2 Likes

I think he’s a methrosexual.

6 Likes

Eh, how does Drudge know–gotta take a hard look at him…

side-note: I don’t know if this ‘feud’ (conversation ?) is still happening, but Nate Cohn had a response to that Milbank column.

2 Likes

pleading the fifth once again…

Yeah … I’d probably need to plead for more … maybe the twentyeth —

1 Like

I’m going to get fresh popcorn and a lb. of irish butter to last me for the rest of the day:)

3 Likes

Have a heart guys, what if Bannon can’t take the rejection?
I hope he doesn’t let himself go, appearancewise

3 Likes

I’ll believe it when I see it. I personally think that interview he gave and later claimed should have been off the record, was intentionally given by him (and in particular for liberals to read as a way to piss them off perhaps).

tRump is afraid if he gets rid of him he’ll receive backlash from the true believers or the people that read Breitbart…essentially tRump’s base…so I really don’t see that happening…at least not yet. Maybe Bannon will be demoted or he’ll just be ignored and not invited to all those trips to the golf course. No more comping him and letting him run up a tab. He’ll now be expected to pay out of his own pocket. That’s about it as I see it.

Even if they got rid of Bannon, they still have Gorka, his wife, Steven Miller and a lot of lower level nazi-lovers, white supremacists and Islamophobes in this administration. Then there’s that thing they do, where even when you’re fired, you’re still part of this administration and can keep in contact with tRump as if nothing really happened…

ETA: OOops…I see I wrote this too soon as they’re now reporting he’s out. Let’s see what out really means though over time, shall we???

4 Likes

Like this will make Trump an acceptable president? No.

4 Likes

pleading the fifth

good luck getting me to say something, non ‘inversion’ like, in ‘discovery’

2 Likes

Ahh…

probably won’t have to … we’ll just look at the ’ marks ’ —

2 Likes

ok, here’s my attempt at deflection

thank you

4 Likes

Lucky you.
At my age I’d need to plead Diminished Capacity.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available