Discussion: Bannon Says Racial Politics Help Trump In Wake Of Charlottesville Rally

Javers was pointing out that Bannon definitely did NOT get on Air Force One with Trump today.
So Trump does not plan on having him pushed out of the plane.

So far.

EDIT: NBC Reports:Bannon resigned on Aug 7.
“YOU CAN’T FIRE ME!!!” strategy.
Did he resign to join one of Trump’s councils, maybe?

You’re a lovable guy Randy. Have a nice weekend.

You underestimate the Barack effect, BHO was a exceptional candidate, the Dems have no one similar in the bullpen…

In hindsight, Clinton was a “Republican-Lite”, the R’s got almost everything they wanted on his watch…

The “Southern Strategy” is alive and well, don’t doubt it for a moment,

Firing Bannon won’t save trump
I suppose David Duke could be hired to replace him?

7 Likes

In all fairness it’s not just the democrats who don’t understand Trump voters- most Americans don’t speak Russian so far as I’ve seen.

3 Likes

Too late.

7 Likes

I call bullshit …! –

3 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/what-is-the-emoluments-clause-does-it-apply-to-president-trump/2017/01/23/12aa7808-e185-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html

3 Likes

To get fired all somebody needs to do is steal the limelight from Donnie Two Scoops.

3 Likes

Is that what they call disinformation? I see that woman works for Sinclair Broadcasting. Aren’t they known for their tRump propaganda? Who knows. I’d go with a more reputable source. Bannon is sounding a little like sour grapes from that statement if true.

4 Likes

This is just bullshit! Bullshit on a fucking history ignoring Triscuit.

7 Likes

Feel the love, Stevie.

https://twitter.com/kirstenchang16/status/898589537835728897

3 Likes

That’s what I want to hear - I want to hear he’s mad and there’s a chance he’ll flip on Trump.

3 Likes

Somewhat agree, but it was an interesting time

let’s find out

4 Likes

Good point.

1 Like

oh boy, are they in for a surprise.

4 Likes

It never ceases to amaze me just how fucking stupid Wall Streeters really are. Bannon going isn’t going to change a damn thing. Unless you replace PP, nothing at all will change.

4 Likes

Article 1 section 9 does apply to the President.

2 Likes

You too, Darcy,

"He then won a landslide victory on a straightforward platform of economic nationalism.”

This is the most truthful part of everthing that Bannon said. And it’s outright demonstrably false. In virtually every phrase.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available