Discussion: Breitbart Editor Declares 'WAR,' Warns Of 'Schwarzenegger 2.0' Without Bannon

In a month people will be saying, “Steve Bannon? Isn’t he the one who gave Bill Clinton a blowjob?”

18 Likes

Not the spine, but perhaps the perineum?

4 Likes

Good point. This might have just shaved off 15% of his approval.

19 Likes

Man, I really have to get the cell phone number of the dealer that provides the chronic to the “Breitbart” editorial staff!

5 Likes

May the Mercers, Kochs, Adelson and Wynn bankrupt one another in a GOP civil war.

42 Likes

The factions of the Repub party are going “all Sunni/Shia” on one another. It’s going to get way, way uglier.

26 Likes

“Schwarzenegger 2.0”
What does that mean? No one’s going to buy a revamped trump. As cynical as I am, thinking the bannon interview was a way to the ‘firing’ to remove the supremacist spray tan from trump, it’ll take way more than this to rebrand him.
Am I missing something?

8 Likes

When you’re right, you’re right.

6 Likes

Laissez les bon temps rouler.

23 Likes

You can buy a lot of things when you are billionaire-rich like them. Apartment blocks. Corporations. Lear Jets. Rolls-Royces. Hookers and blow.
But you should never, ever invest money in a gold-painted Titanic anchor like Trump.

20 Likes

You know the oddest part? George W. Bush, arguably responsible for most of the current chaos, gets to spend his days painting and doing the odd fundraiser. Besides that, he’s totally exempt from the American Republican Carnage.

15 Likes

He re-invented himself as a liberal, embracing policies such as California’s controversial cap-and-trade program, which had zero effect on climate change but has chased businesses, jobs, and middle-class families out of the state.”

and he won reelection.

26 Likes

Compared to Trump, Schwarzenegger is a genius and a principled politician with management, governing and negotiating skills.

33 Likes

And all that stupid motherfucker Trump had to do was to say, “Nazis and racists are bad!”
Seriously, that’s all the motherfucker had to do!

24 Likes

Ya think maybe, just maybe, progressives and liberal democrats can manage to take advantage of this wonderful situation and cease fire on each other? We still will need every damned not republican vote to take back the house and senate. We must remove trump from office. This clusterfuck of an administration is dangerously dysfunctional and our country needs sanity at the helm!

25 Likes

"He re-invented himself as a liberal, embracing policies such as
California’s controversial cap-and-trade program, which had zero effect
on climate change but has chased businesses, jobs, and middle-class
families out of the state.”

I’m pretty sure California’s economy is doing a bit better than that of, say, Kansas.

35 Likes

A North Carolina August will cure that right up. I lost seven pounds in water weight while out running the other day.

3 Likes

The misnomer here is that they are going to start a war because of Bannon’s ouster.

The truth is…, these fascist fuckers have been at war against a decent society for decades.

It is just the acts of a morally bankrupt, racist president that have given these feckless, cowardly roaches the courage to come out into the light.

It is up to a decent society to step on these roaches and their fascist hate based ideology.

21 Likes

I’ve consumed so much pop-corn, I may qualify for a stock - holder…and STELLA …

1 Like

“He was also the conservative spine of the administration.”

Christ, I’m having such a week I’m actually offended on behalf of conservatism.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available