Discussion: Breitbart Editor Declares 'WAR,' Warns Of 'Schwarzenegger 2.0' Without Bannon

Trump is no Schwarzenegger. These people are nuts.

9 Likes

"Breitbart News’ senior editor-at-large wrote that President Donald Trump risked becoming ‘Schwarzenegger 2.0.’”

Ahhnolt should sue for libel.

15 Likes

I can imagine what Trump’s base says about Jared Kushner: “Well, he seems like a nice boy, even though he did help crucify Our Lord.”

15 Likes

And, Bush and his administration, when asked about the impact of the Sunni/Shia split in Iraq and the Middle East in general on U.S. policy, confessed they did not know the history of it and didn’t care!!!

8 Likes

“Did you know they’re STILL eating Christian babies? Why yes, they are.”

6 Likes

“The Protocols of the Elders of Breitbart”

10 Likes

Why do I feel like I’m being set up? This smells like a reality show break up to capture eyeballs and chatter.

9 Likes

The right-wing has done lost its motherfucking mind. Again.

6 Likes

The guy who tweeted “war,” Joel Pollack, was on with Ali Velshi, and sounded relatively sane. Don’t know if it’s true, but he said that #WAR is a code for Breitbart’s readers that they understand means war challenging three things: (IIRC) globalism, liberals, and traditional Republicans, and not a threat of war against Trump. He finished by saying he can’t be on with Velshi again tonight (in Lawrence’s slot) because he’ll be observing the Jewish Sabbath and wished everyone Shabbat Shalom.

So yeah. But he’s a Breitbart guy.

10 Likes

Well, he had to also not wink.

3 Likes

Yeah, I wanted to feel that way about Palin. When a powerful toxin enters our environment, it can take some time to get rid of it.

6 Likes

It’s real. Bannon’s real enemy is Paul Ryan, and while the former has exited the White House the latter still has Mulvaney, Price, Mnuchin, and Cohn.

3 Likes

Commander Tinkles needs to lose that Cubs cap STAT.

16 Likes

"Breitbart News’ senior editor-at-large wrote that President Donald Trump risked becoming ‘Schwarzenegger 2.0.’”
What, is Trump fucking the maid now?!

11 Likes

Chris Jansing did a hilarious interview with Hugh Hewitt earlier. He was, as always, spinning Bannon’s ouster as a reset that would allow PP to get his border wall, corporate tax cuts, etc. He honestly believes this charges everything and now PP will be able to focus and govern. The other two on the panel pretty much rolled their eyes and said, “Yeah, none of that’s happening.”

Someone else mentioned that this will destroy Republicans in the midterms because Bannon will be on the outside pissing in, and that will very likely depress R turn out. Add to that a potential government shutdown, no wall, no repeal or replace, nothing but one embarrassing tweet and statement after another.

25 Likes

Hugh Hewitt. What a fucking clown. I cannot believe people can get paid by NBC News to be that stupid, but then I think, “Well, Megyn Kelly and Greta Von Sustern and Joe Scarborough…”

14 Likes

He can at least still eat his lunches with Gorka.

11 Likes

If only.

1 Like

Don’t forget the sheet cake! (Or the grilled cheese dipped in sheet cake, just for good measure.)

9 Likes

Bannon isn’t the only one getting high off his own supply, it seems.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available