Discussion: Breitbart Editor Declares 'WAR,' Warns Of 'Schwarzenegger 2.0' Without Bannon

And does everyone know what happened after Schwarzenegger?

WE GOT JERRY BROWN AGAIN!!!

29 Likes

Heā€™s doomed, unless he can learn how to suck his own cock. Itā€™s so entertaining to the White House staff, and the tour groups think itā€™s adorable!

9 Likes

That was good! Makes me think that we need an anti-racist campaign like It Gets Better.

I am absolutely stunned that itā€™s 2017 and Iā€™m suggesting we need celebs to make videos to condemn Nazis and the KKKā€¦

10 Likes

Why do all these guys look like extras in a really, really bad episode of ā€œWalker: Texas Rangerā€ with Chuck Norris. Not that thereā€™s any really good episodes, of course.

7 Likes

Though it might be that Trump just ā€œfake firedā€ Bannon just like he ā€œfake firedā€ Manafort, Lewandowski, Stone and many others.

9 Likes

Zap the sh__t out of it!

Terminate Hate.

That was awesome!

1 Like

For some reason, that sounds really tasty right now. Almost schadenfreudenly tasty!

2 Likes

The sheet cake or the grilled cheese?

3 Likes

All that working class economic anxiety explains why California went so strongly for Trump - oh wait!

9 Likes

Good newsā€”for John McCain! Ai yi yi. Thereā€™s an episode in Albert Speerā€™s memoirs near the end of the war when a guy named Robert Ley told Speer some obscure genius had invented a simple, easy to manufacture ā€œdeath rayā€ that would turn the war around for the Germans, to which Speer said great, Ley could be ā€œCommissioner of Death Rays.ā€ Itā€™s amazing how people will deny painful truths but when your one job, like Hewitt, is to accurately report whatā€™s going on itā€™s pretty damn sad.

7 Likes

What do you take me for? Drinking non-alcoholic beer is like having sex without a partnerā€¦

7 Likes

And one must remember that Arnold has detailed files on human anatomy. And he can travel through time! Thatā€™s always a plus!

1 Like

Joel Pollak, leader of the Keyboard Kommandos. Be very afraidā€¦not.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. That was worthwhile.

3 Likes

Itā€™s memetic warfare!

Once more into the breach!

:wink:

5 Likes

It is rather hilarious that the Brietbart/Bannonites are declaring ā€œwar on the globalistsā€ when they are propped up and funded by a billionaire family that made itā€™s money in global hedge fundsā€¦

24 Likes

It appears that Kelly was the one who fired Bannon. If Kelly continues to have influence, I canā€™t really see Bannon having a backdoor presence at the WH.

3 Likes

He didnā€™t have to worry about getting Cheeto stains on his keyboard, because he bought an orange one in honor of Trumpā€™s election. Guess heā€™ll have to break that piggybank and buy a new plain-old black one. Oh, Iā€™m sorry: white one!

1 Like

http://cdn3.teen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/The-Office-Dwight-Schrute-Sneaky-Laugh.gif

4 Likes

Right? Iā€™m always amazed that they somehow donā€™t think the Mercers are ā€œglobal eliteā€.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available