Discussion: Corker: Republican Base's Support For Trump Is 'Tribal In Nature'

If I didn’t know better I would think you are calling them duplicitous two faced lying sacks of shit

4 Likes

No, he won’t. Well, not by the media. They’ll praise him for speaking up, for being a voice of dissent in his own party, and for being honest. He’s a white male Republican after all, so he’s allowed to take voters to task, and neither ReaLiberals or the media will care. Clinton, on the other hand, better be quiet and go knit.

10 Likes

Along with a lifelong pension benefit of $139,200/yr, courtesy of the American taxpayers.

4 Likes

So, the base not caring about issues means that is OK to vote for all the GOP’s issues, then. Got it.

5 Likes

Not just OK, apparently mandatory. I’d have a lot more respect for Corker’s views if he’d vote against the Tangerine Tyrant just once. Talk is cheap.

4 Likes

Pretty sure we can thank Brent Scowcroft and Poppy Bush for that, can’t we?

1 Like

Just a reminder that this may be meaningless crap from a hypocrite, but combined with quotes like this from our dearly departed ex FOX commentator, it just cant help but make you think the tide is turning a bit.
Maybe
I hope
“Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration,” wrote Ralph Peters, a Fox News “strategic analyst.”

“Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association. Now I am ashamed,” he wrote.”

3 Likes

Well the more people who hear GOP - and yesterday it was two senators saying the “I” word, the more it chips away at Trumpski’s presidency.

I’m all for it. I’m glad he said it. I’m glad Graham and Flake said Impeachment yesterday. I know talk may be cheap but it doesn’t mean it has zero value. It has value or we wouldn’t care what they say or indeed anyone.

6 Likes

“Corker: Republican Base’s Support For Trump Is ‘Tribal In Nature’”

In other breaking news, water is wet, the sun rises in the east, and Trump lies every single day.

4 Likes

Great. ‘Tribal’. It’s UP TO YOU to talk to your people about policies and what is about to slam them to the ground any minute. Honest to God you people are pathetic. WTF did you think this job was ABOUT???

2 Likes

Funny… that didn’t prevent Corker from voting for that very tribal Trump Tax Cut Scam.

4 Likes

Completely off topic and apropos of absolutely nothing other than your geographic location, but here for your reading enjoyment is the latest from Mr. “There’s not a shred of evidence that I did anything wrong”

1 Like

2 Likes

I know where corker went sunday on his daily walkabout.
Nashville. lol

Like the popular independent film from the 80’s, The gods must be crazy.
The only difference is they worship Trump instead of a Coke bottle.

3 Likes

I was thinking Public Health and a contagious disease.

3 Likes

I lol’d

1 Like

In their minds that is the American flag. The America they want back!

2 Likes

Because they are Nazis?

1 Like

I wonder if “Tribal” is replacing “Values” as the new code word for Race?

Or is it just that Tribal is the new buzz word to explain hypocrisy?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available