Discussion: DHS Secretary Says US Must 'Do More' To Deter Russian Election Meddling

I am sure Trump has agreed to allow Nielsen to share the thoughts and prayers of her entire department with the American people when the Russians blow up our 2018 midterms.

4 Likes

While Congress is busy twiddling their thumbs and covering up every shitty thing trump does WE must be on the offense.
Every left leaning organization, blogs and websites need to start ringing the alarm NOW. They need to all come up with a message, warning or plan to combat the Russian trolls that WILL CERTAINLY infiltrate sites and organizations to spread dissent and spead false talking points. We know what they’ll do because theyve already shown us what they’ve done. There is no excuse for sitting back and allowing it to happen again.

3 Likes

It is not in the best interests of Republicans to fight the Russian tampering with our elections. We and only we will combat and hopefully prevent the coming shit storm.

4 Likes

Has Secretary Nielsen ever had a face to face conversation with the Hair Furor regarding Russian meddling in our election (s) , or is she fearful he will treat her like he treated Stormy Daniels ? After all, The Predator in Chief can be a bit much for someone to handle. Especially a blonde female.
Seriously, it sure sounds as if though the Secretary must not know from minute to minute what Trump’s "position /policy " is vis a vis Russian meddling. At a minimum she could offer to explain the difference between Counsel and Council to the Orange Combover.

Yeah. I’m sure congratulating Putin on his “victory” while avoiding the topic of Russia’s assasinations in the U.K. is sure to send a shiver down Putin’s spine.

Trump sent a very unfortunate signal with that call yesterday. And that is: “Russia, if you’re listening, go ahead and meddle in our elections. I’m sure you will be richly rewarded for it.”

Impeach already.

4 Likes

My saying We Must Do More is the more we will do.

Gee, if only we had a part of the government devoted specifically to domestic, federal security. Now let me see, where did I put that…

3 Likes

Maybe there is an entire department dedicated to providing security for the American homeland? I am sure they will take care of us. :wink:

She’s going for the big laughs I see.

We can start by having a president who would do his damn job protecting the country and not work for himself and his family which is supported by russia.
How about that??

Saying this to a Congressional Committee is all well and good, but Ms. Nielsen, you need to be screaming this in the face of your boss, preferably with a few well-placed expletives, and in a very public way. Yes, you may get fired, but in this administration, that is rapidly becoming a badge of honor.

You’ll feel better afterwards.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available