Discussion: Don Jr. and Eric Trump's Secret Service Costs Near $250K For A Single Month

Send Putin the bill.

10 Likes

Eric’s bill would probably be cheaper if they went ahead and had the lobotomy performed.

3 Likes

I’d totally be down with letting them fend for themselves.

12 Likes

The big tough guy NRA supporter Don Jr. ought to be able to fend for himself. In his tiny heart he’s a wimp.

4 Likes

If a judge considers they are flight risks and puts them under house arrest, the savings to the Secret Service budget can go to the Meuller expenses fund. Win-Win.

13 Likes

So what? Sasha was at a music festival and she had the gall to wear a sleeveless shirt and you could see her shoulders. And she was dancing. Totally denigrating the office of presidency

7 Likes

Traitor Tots might trot :wink:

2 Likes

Plus, Malia was carrying an expensive handbag while out on a date recently.

I mean, talk about real scandals…

3 Likes

Ooooh, best solution yet. House arrest. I like it.

2 Likes

Ask Trump, why are American tax payers always paying for his kids and his businesses? After all, Trump is complaining about his fake news claims that we are protecting NATO countries when in reality the NATO countries keep having to help the US on the wars that we start.

Trump and his 2 drat dodging grease ball sons…the whole Trump family heritage is a history of tax cheating, refusing to serve in the country’s military (that’s why they got booted out of Germany…forcibly expelled!).

Trump’s 2 grease ball sons…mommy boys.

1 Like

Uh … sorry too late

Traitor Tot

4 Likes

So, while they make the world less safe for the rest of us they get to enjoy the best protection on earth … at our expense. So damn sickening.

1 Like

Why are we paying for their protection? The are grown up adult wealthy males that do not work for the government. This is ridiculous.

1 Like

I agree, SS for minor children but an adult should be on their own. Having SS coverage just insulates them from everything they do, good, bad or indifferent.

2 Likes

Oh but remember that one time when Obama and the First Lady went on a trip to the same place but took sperate planes because they left on different days and the gop had a meltdown cuz they are the party of fiscal responsibility… but only when they are in the minority.

3 Likes

Remember during the Obama administration when the Republican Outrage Machine had slow days they would develop a violent LATHER over Michelle Obama’s mother living in the White House residence along with the first family, and go ballistic accounting for the cost of her “free meals”??

Yeah. I remember.

5 Likes

Note for Don Jr. and assorted traitors.

1 Like

What I really want to know is how much of the money spent is going to Trump family businesses

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available