Discussion: Dossier Firm's Lawyers Accuse Devin Nunes Of 'Unprofessional Conduct'

I hope Mueller charges little Devin with obstruction of justice.

5 Likes

Wow, quite a complicated reply to Devin Nunes.

In short:

a) Fuck you Devin Nunes.
b) If you want to request our work, follow it up with the full weight of your entire committee, including the Democrats on your committee.
c)If you have recused yourself from this committee’s investigation, WTF are you alone asking for this?

Left unsaid is d) WTF hasn’t your ENTIRE COMMITTEE asked for our work?

7 Likes

This is what I came up with

(American comedic cinema at some of its finest if I may be so bold)

1 Like

(pencil in the margins) take it down a half step irasdad.

1 Like

Nunes has a very punchable face.

1 Like

Nunez you are a corrupt POS ANTI-AMERICAN. clearly u HATE Americansboth you snd trump hv colluded with russia and now youre in a full cover-up mode. You will NOT get away with this nunez, first you will b excluded (rightly so) from any and all professionally held office. Secondly u hv PROVEN your HATE and distain for AMERICANS, and we SEE you nunez. Lastly ill say tht i pray to god tht youll get wht u deserve for bring a TRAITOR LIKE TRUMP! may u and trump BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY!!

Nunes acting in an unprofessional manner? I am shocked! Shocked I tell you!

When in all of this has Nunes ever acted in a professionally? The man is a walking, talking conflict of interest. He should be ashamed of himself. If I were him I wouldn’t be able to look at myself in a mirror.

1 Like

Arrest Nunes for obstruction. A couple of months in a 6x8 will settle him down.

3 Likes

I love it, they just told nunes to stick his worthless sopeona up his ass. bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

3 Likes

But it hurts so good.

It seems to me this letter could immediately be turned into a federal complaint by a California taxpayer against Nunes for his “ultra vires” (beyond his official authority) corrupt practices and acts. Might just file that myself.

3 Likes

Accusing Devin Nunes of unprofessional conduct is the height of redundancy.

I personally accuse him of Professional Assholishness.

1 Like

This, from last spring, on the NYT:

A Republican insider who once worked closely with him [Devin Nunes] described him to me as an “overeager goofball” who can’t see “the line between ingratiating and stupid.” The insider said that Nunes crossed that line with John Boehner, the former House speaker, who gave him the committee chairmanship but grew weary of Nunes’s indiscriminate pep and constant bumming of his cigarettes.

My source wondered why Paul Ryan hadn’t kept a closer watch on Nunes, given his shortcomings. “No one is asking him to bring the potato salad to the Mensa picnic,” my source said.

Sadly he represents an Hispanic voting majority. What are they thinking?

3 Likes

Nunes, you are a shithead.

Do you need more signatories?

D minor. It’s the saddest of all keys, I find. People weep instantly when they hear it.

2 Likes

You sir are a real piece of crap, you’re in very good company though. The GOP, the fake Pres, his family, his followers. To bad NONE of you are worth a damn. Hopefully you get your sorry ass taken down along with the Trump crime family.

1 Like

Maybe i’m misreading… someone who the Trump administration doesn’t want to testify to congress, is now invoking the 5th amendment because the recused Nunes issued the subpeonas… and now they don’t trust Nunes… ? Sounds to me like Nunes just did what Fusion GPS wanted him to do so they could “justify” taking-the-5th.

What would they have done if Schiff had issued the subpeonas? Or am I reading too much into this?

Give em’ any E Minor but Mendelssohn’s.

They simply are not worthy of it.

Especially the andante…

1 Like

two words:

INVESTIGATE NUNES!!!

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available