Discussion: Dossier Firm's Lawyers Accuse Devin Nunes Of 'Unprofessional Conduct'

Is there a whiff of obstruction in the air? That seems to be what the letter is suggesting.

14 Likes

No embarrassment here. Iā€™d be proud someone was following up on that nutcase and doing their job.

6 Likes

[Some where in an office in D.C.]

Shadowy figure sitting at a desk stained orange: Nunes, things are getting hot, do something to get this off my back quick!

Nunes: RIghto Mr Ā§resā€¦ uh your Grand Muckiness!

A few days laterā€¦

Nunes: Howz that Mr. Ā§rez ā€¦ uh your exalted sir?

Shadowy figure shaking an orange stained fist: Oh fudgeā€¦ Nunes!!!

[And fade out with Wah Wah sound and audience laugh track]

2 Likes

You misspelled ā€œurineā€ as ā€œobstructionā€.

11 Likes

To you I shall dedicate tonightā€™s Schadenfreude Cocktail.

15 Likes

At this point he not only violated his oath to uphold the constitution, heā€™s leading a conspiracy.

11 Likes

A 17-page letter when three words would suffice. If Messrs. Levy and Muse and Ms. Clattenburg would like to copy and send my succinct response to Dairyman Dev, they are more than welcome to do so.

Dear Chairman Nunes:

Go fuck yourself.

Sincerely,
75% Percent of America

26 Likes

And heā€™s doing an admirably pathetic job of it.

9 Likes

Thread.

2 Likes

Boy is he ever. lGood god heā€™s an idiot.

5 Likes

No doubt Trump is profiting from Nunesā€™ obstruction while laughing at him behind his back.

1 Like

As P.J. Oā€™Rourke once said, explaining why he would refrain from commenting on the patrons of Heritage USA, Jim Bakkerā€™s ill-fated (smote?) theme park, ā€œItā€™s a little too much like hunting dairy cattle at close range with a high-powered rifle and scope.ā€

ETA: Wow. Two dairy references in one thread. A new record!

8 Likes

Unprofessional. And a human dildo.

Well, itā€™s perhaps a good thing I didnā€™t write the letter.

5 Likes

:joy:

and @tiowally - :joy:

2 Likes

Adam Schiff must be grinning from ear to earā€¦ wonder if he will be a guest on TRM show tonightā€¦ could be fun to watch.

5 Likes

I could swear somebody has written a similar letter to Nunes before and it will drive me crazy until I find it. If anybody recognizes this and knows who wrote the first take down please let me know.

1 Like

I thought it was fat dumb and stupid?

1 Like

Nunes is sailing so close to the wind and acting so recklessly I have to assume thereā€™s more than general GOP incompetence and corruption involved. Blackmail is Putinā€™s SOP so presumably heā€™s got something extra juicy and criminal dangling over Nunesā€™ panic stricken head.

11 Likes

Presumably Adam Schiff?

2 Likes

This isnā€™t funny. Why is Nunes still Chair of the committee? Because Paul Ryan and House Republicans have decided to leave him there, despite the actions that led to his ā€œrecusal.ā€ If there is an orchestrated cover-up, Nunes and Ryan are part of it.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available