Discussion: Dossier Firm's Lawyers Accuse Devin Nunes Of 'Unprofessional Conduct'

Knowing several lawyers, they love nothing more than to tell someone to go fuck themselves in the most posh language they can come up with.

5 Likes

Wow, in 30 years of working in the law, I have never seen a 17 page letter from a law firm, not even an Opinion Letter. Zounds !

9 Likes

E minor
NaĆÆve, womanly innocent declaration of love, lament without grumbling; sighs accompanied by few tears; this key speaks of the imminent hope of resolving in the pure happiness of C major.

Perhaps:

D# Minor
Feelings of the anxiety of the soulā€™s deepest distress, of brooding despair, of blackest depresssion, of the most gloomy condition of the soul. Every fear, every hesitation of the shuddering heart, breathes out of horrible D# minor. If ghosts could speak, their speech would approximate this key.

8 Likes

Updates available on the hour and half hour!

1 Like

:laughing:

3 Likes

I really want to know what that weasley little rodent hoped to achieve. This isnā€™t the first time he has tried an end run around the process on this particular issue. Either heā€™s a really inept Russian informant or he thinks Trump will bail him out and thatā€™s more important than his constituents.

3 Likes

I hope Mueller charges little Devin with obstruction of justice.

5 Likes

Wow, quite a complicated reply to Devin Nunes.

In short:

a) Fuck you Devin Nunes.
b) If you want to request our work, follow it up with the full weight of your entire committee, including the Democrats on your committee.
c)If you have recused yourself from this committeeā€™s investigation, WTF are you alone asking for this?

Left unsaid is d) WTF hasnā€™t your ENTIRE COMMITTEE asked for our work?

7 Likes

This is what I came up with

(American comedic cinema at some of its finest if I may be so bold)

1 Like

(pencil in the margins) take it down a half step irasdad.

1 Like

Nunes has a very punchable face.

1 Like

Nunez you are a corrupt POS ANTI-AMERICAN. clearly u HATE Americansboth you snd trump hv colluded with russia and now youre in a full cover-up mode. You will NOT get away with this nunez, first you will b excluded (rightly so) from any and all professionally held office. Secondly u hv PROVEN your HATE and distain for AMERICANS, and we SEE you nunez. Lastly ill say tht i pray to god tht youll get wht u deserve for bring a TRAITOR LIKE TRUMP! may u and trump BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY!!

Nunes acting in an unprofessional manner? I am shocked! Shocked I tell you!

When in all of this has Nunes ever acted in a professionally? The man is a walking, talking conflict of interest. He should be ashamed of himself. If I were him I wouldnā€™t be able to look at myself in a mirror.

1 Like

Arrest Nunes for obstruction. A couple of months in a 6x8 will settle him down.

3 Likes

I love it, they just told nunes to stick his worthless sopeona up his ass. bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

3 Likes

But it hurts so good.

It seems to me this letter could immediately be turned into a federal complaint by a California taxpayer against Nunes for his ā€œultra viresā€ (beyond his official authority) corrupt practices and acts. Might just file that myself.

3 Likes

Accusing Devin Nunes of unprofessional conduct is the height of redundancy.

I personally accuse him of Professional Assholishness.

1 Like

This, from last spring, on the NYT:

A Republican insider who once worked closely with him [Devin Nunes] described him to me as an ā€œovereager goofballā€ who canā€™t see ā€œthe line between ingratiating and stupid.ā€ The insider said that Nunes crossed that line with John Boehner, the former House speaker, who gave him the committee chairmanship but grew weary of Nunesā€™s indiscriminate pep and constant bumming of his cigarettes.

My source wondered why Paul Ryan hadnā€™t kept a closer watch on Nunes, given his shortcomings. ā€œNo one is asking him to bring the potato salad to the Mensa picnic,ā€ my source said.

Sadly he represents an Hispanic voting majority. What are they thinking?

3 Likes

Nunes, you are a shithead.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available