Discussion: Ex-CIA Director Brennan: I Think Trump 'Is Afraid Of The President Of Russia'

Mr. Brennan: You think he’s scared of Russia? I think he is both enamored and petrified by Putin. Putin is clearly Trump’s mentor and idol, about whom Trump thinks, "if I can only be like him I can be “King of the World.”

And by the way, to hell will with the rest of us (Trump)

My driveway 4 days ago. lol

1 Like

What is the damage Gohmert is claiming Mueller is doing?

1 Like

No doubt idiot Inhofe will point to this as proof there is no such thing as global warming.

1 Like

I think you may have it backwards. It’s plowing Russian oligarch mob money into US and UK real estate to launder it and put it into some currency that’s more stable and valuable than the ruble.

2 Likes

WH says HIllary is crooked, too. What’s he going to do, get some medieval torture device to force it out of them?

Have to agree with @tena. The thought of an apoplectic PuPPet makes me happy. Couldn’t all this apoplexy lead to a heart attack or something in a fat, high cholesterol guy?

2 Likes

Hard as I try to get it straight I fail because it’s on a plane of presidential obfuscation and crimes I’ve never seen before and never knew I’d have to learn about. I understood laundering money through investing in and operating a car wash, and that was the end of my education in that area.

3 Likes

Most of the answers to this will be found at the National Review, the Daily Caller and Newsmax.

1 Like

Whatever it is, I wanna see it: dick pics, video, all of it. C’mon we’ve see Bret Favre, Hulk Hogan, I’m a taxpayer and I wanna see what the orang and his zoo mates were up to.

He is exactly the same belligerent jerk he was as an 8 years old. Hasn’t matured a bit.

Portland, OR has had high’s in the 50’s for 6 mos. Saw the sun once or twice. OK…I’m exaggerating but not by much.

Isn’t 90 deg. pretty hot for March. Used to be the winter months were pretty pleasant in Arizona but that was before global warming started making changes.

The correlation is pretty obvious but we can’t say that yet because the conservatives don’t “believe” in global warming. The believe all the Bible stories happened exactly as described but science is scary and wrong.

He wants a big gaudy hotel in Moscow with his family name on it. Almost had it back when he had his beauty contest in Moscow but Putin black-balled it.

1 Like

I just saw a NestCam® timelapse video of a bald eagle repeatedly getting covered with snow and digging itself out as the nor’easter goes over. Finally it just sticks its beak under its wing disgustedly the way cold birds do and waits for it all to be over. I think it could explain to Inhofe as well as anyone that this is Not Normal Sheesh.

I was at a high speed networking conference a week or two ago and one of the presentations was on the various applications the generated such massive datasets that they need 100 Gigabit network links (just trust me, that’s fast) to cope with it all. There were the usual astronomers with their constantly photographing the entire night sky, there were the genome folding folks calculating new drugs and genetic treatments, but the one that caught my eye was the group in San Diego that were putting high speed fiber down to the piers so they could put cameras out under the water to monitor and track phytoplankton and marine algae. Why? Well, we were told that rising CO2 levels are not only leading to global warming, they are also leading to acidification of the oceans, which in turn attacks the calcium-based shells of many of the smallest creatures that contribute about 20 percent of the oxygen we breath (the way the presenter put it, “if they go, just imagine how you’re going to feel when you’re missing every fifth breath”).

Add in all the algae growing in the ocean, which isn’t as directly threatened ***(yet)***, and we’re looking at the source of something like 70 percent of all the oxygen we breath (yeah, rainforests are apparently only about 28 percent, so this crisis is actually going to hit us first).

The science is irrefutable, but these maroons refuse to learn or think. The good news is that there was also a presentation on an experiment that used massive datasets and high performance computer clusters to forecast the potential for sequestering liquefied CO2 in underground brine vaults made from filling up drained crude oil wells with salt water. There are folks working very hard to save these noobs from themselves, you almost want to conclude they shouldn’t be allowed to benefit from all this hard work…

2 Likes

It’s plowing Russian oligarch mob money into US and UK real estate to launder it and put it into some currency that’s more stable and valuable than the ruble.

My own theory about why PP is in thrall lines up with yours, he wants a hotel in Moscow with his name on it. But somebody posted this to me, and it’s far more complicated and just as realistic.

I’d like to modestly propose a rationing system. If you’ve argued that global warming or climate change or what have you is not a problem, then you go to the back of the line for oxygen when the time comes. Seems eminently reasonable to me.

1 Like

Works for me! (although I’m still wondering how these odious creatures are going to create a black market for oxygen since they don’t know enough science to even spell the word…)

Why thanks for woman-splainin’ that to me. Here’s a quarter, call somebody who cares!

You be a firebreather, you’ll get your dick burned.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available