Discussion: Ex-CIA Director Brennan: I Think Trump 'Is Afraid Of The President Of Russia'

Just starting—we’re due for up to eight inches.

13 Likes

And icymbi

8 Likes

Jeez - it’s like we’re on different planets. hahahahahahahaha

5 Likes

Well, I have daffodils, they’re just getting snowed under. They’re used to it though.

7 Likes

I knew it. I was waiting to hear that.

Hell he was from the Hill Country. Pflugerville isn’t far from Austin.

What a fucking waste! Fool! I hate it when people waste their lives like this. Twenty four. good god

9 Likes

Not everyone esp. those speaking about trumPP needs to be a firebreather. That works here, but if Brennan is to make a credible case that PP and Pootie are in bed together for reasons we don’t fully understand, he needs to remain diplomatic and use a measured tone in his statements. So YOU be the one who talks about dick receivers. It suits you.

8 Likes

He self martyred. No one would give a flying fuck who he was if he hadn’t gone out in a blaze of glory.

4 Likes

I know he blew himself up.

It makes me so mad that young men can be so fucking stupid.

6 Likes

How stupid is this guy? This stupid.

He got briefing materials in all-capital letters stating “DO NOT CONGRATULATE,” according to officials familiar with the call.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-national-security-advisers-warned-him-not-to-congratulate-putin-he-did-it-anyway/2018/03/20/22738ebc-2c68-11e8-8ad6-fbc50284fce8_story.html?utm_term=.f0b9b8cc9196

9 Likes

@mattinpa

Predicted high in Tucson tomorrow is 90 deg. F.

4 Likes

No, I think he’s just simply afraid of him, afraid of what he can do to him. His advantage would lie in at least pretending to object to the man while working quietly behind the scenes to do his bidding. I imagine he could even set up some back channel where he let’s Putin know that while he’s on board with his agenda, he’s got to publicly create distance. He can’t even bring himself to do that much. I think that’s because he’s genuinely afraid that even gently poking the bear could destroy him.

9 Likes

As stupid as his Veep - Do Not Touch Button Pence.

8 Likes

It’s called the “Path of the Boorier” or the “Way of the Moron”.

3 Likes

Not surprising. Not to me anyway.

We run cool and hot this time of year. We’re supposed to get around 90 by Saturday and then it goes back down a few degrees. That won’t last long. Soon it will up to 90 and stay there and then get hotter. Just like y’all in Az, only more humid by far.

3 Likes

Yes, here in red Arizona, it’s a dry hate.

13 Likes

Now you guys are just rubbing it in! :smile: :penguin: :snowman:

4 Likes

:joy:

It’s wet hate all the day down here. hahahahahaha

4 Likes

ARCTIC BLAST A new study finds a strong correlation between Arctic warming and heavy snowfall in the northeastern United States, such as this March 13 storm that struck Boston.

6 Likes

Brennan is a spook with a checkered past. His uncharacteristic verbal attacks may show he himself is feeling the heat. He’s no angel or Boy Scout or even reliable truth-teller, by far. I’ll wait to see. He’s losing his cool–very uncharacteristic for someone used to controlling from the deep background.

While it seems plausible that Russia could have embarrassing personal materials on Trump, wouldn’t any evidence of an actual conspiracy be the most compromising piece of leverage? A pee tape would indeed be a new low, but one can already picture the president’s defenders deflecting that there’s nothing illegal about this sort of behavior or that the video is a fake (see also: Stormy Daniels, Karen MacDougal, Summer Zervos, Access Hollywood Tape, et al); releasing documents confirming that the campaign, transition, and/or presidency worked with a hostile foreign power would be far more damaging.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available