Discussion: Ex-Obama Official: Trump 'Unequivocally Wrong' About Calling Grieving Families

Thanks

9 Likes

I really miss President Obama… Christ…I even miss W now!!!

3 Likes

yw

1 Like

He won’t.

And as much as it might seem satisfying for Obama to sue, it’s really not satisfying. It’s a pain in the ass and a time suck doing very unpleasant things like depositions.

Not worth it.

3 Likes

I mentioned Souza, because he throws the best shade.

4 Likes

Trump says his generals told him this. What say you, McMaster, Kelly, and Mattis??? Are you going to let him get away with this? It’s time to stand up.

4 Likes

Increasingly fewer though. According to Gallup his net approval rating is a jawdropping minus twenty-three points as of today at 36-59 percent. That’s historically unprecedented this early in a presidency and particularly so in what had effectively been a 50-50 country in recent years.

6 Likes

Congrats @thebigragu

You said that SHS was going to say something ignorant and though she should have said something else, here we are.

1 Like

[quote=“marby, post:46, topic:63811, full:true”]
Trump says his generals told him this. What say you, McMaster, Kelly, and Mattis??? Are you going to let him get away with this? It’s time to stand up.
[/quote]It was this general - same guy who’s going to help him with cheap, worthless health insurance.

2 Likes

SHS to President Jimmy Carter: “But Jesus doesn’t love all the little colored children of the world! And Jesus did so ride a stegosaurus!”

2 Likes

Awesome. Thank you for that.

2 Likes

OMG
That Trump!
What a SCHMOOZER!

1 Like

“I’ve written them personal letters. They’ve been sent, or they’re going out tonight,”

That’s just like someone who is called about an unpaid bill…“It’s been sent, or it’s going out tonight.”

Unfortunately…this is a debt that trump’s malformed soul will never be able to pay.

3 Likes

[quote=“rickjones, post:49, topic:63811, full:true”]

Or maybe General Mills…or General Electric…who can say what unreal or inanimate object he is listening to.

3 Likes

We all know the depth and caring that Pres. Obama brought to these observations…and yes I think that even W…with all his flaws…was sincerely moved by these duties.

For trump it’s just the annoying fact that he was called out for not having his homework done.

5 Likes

Maybe if Trump didn’t spend so much time railing about NFL players disrespecting our servicemen, he would have more time to do his fucking job and pay his respects as commander-in- chief.

3 Likes

It is better to ignore him. I believe that deep down, it KILLS him whenever he does or says something disparaging about former president Obama and there is no response form Obama himself.
Trump is the type that needs a response, ignoring someone like that, gets much better results.

7 Likes

Imagine, though being Donald J. Trump, and having to live every day knowing that Barack Obama is smarter than you, has infinitely more class than you, was head and shoulders a better president than you will ever be on the absolute worst day of his presidency, is more respected by people the world over than you will ever be…is better read than you will ever be…is funnier than you will ever be…is a better golfer (with less practice as president) than you will ever be…is a better parent than you will ever be…and he got Osama Bin Laden…it must be really hard for a racist, envious, miserable, small minded asshole to follow a great act like Obama.

4 Likes

I want this fuckin’ moron to die now as well. {:vomit:}

6 Likes

Nope. No lawsuit. I think Barack Obama is just not going to roll in the mud with Donald Trump over anything, and absolutely least of all this. He took that part of the job seriously, and he tried to impress that on Trump when they talked. But the contempt and disgust and shame we’ve come to this he must feel will be private for a very long time.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available