Discussion: Ex-Obama Official: Trump 'Unequivocally Wrong' About Calling Grieving Families

And won the Nobel Prize.

1 Like

A"fucking lie." Notice how the word ā€œfuckingā€ is uniquely appropriate when referring to this particular President.

2 Likes

@geofu54 I wish you hadnā€™t posted that. Once upon a time the sound of that manā€™s voice drove me nuts. Of course heā€™s been replaced by the incumbent asshole in that capacity; but to have Gingrich fawning over that performance today is almost unbearable. Newt wouldnā€™t want to put the kibosh on his animatronic spouseā€™s new gig, however. Sometimes I kinda regret giving up the boozeā€¦

ETA: Confederacy of dunces doesnā€™t even begin to describe this shitshow.

1 Like

Sorryā€¦ people keep retweeting that crap and it repeatedly pops up in the TL. It must be itā€™s so fuckinā€™ moronic nuts even for Newt people hit Retweet in spite of themselves.

2 Likes

I just want to hear the press corp raise their hands and all out ā€œHey Moron! Moron! Over here!ā€

Everywhere this pig-eyed sack of shit goes should be lined with people chanting ā€œMoron! Moron! Moron!ā€ Iā€™m counting on New Yorkers to do this to him each and every time he ventures out in public after heā€™s boosted from office.

1 Like

Whores. The phrase youā€™re looking for is glory whores.

No. And I hope one of his daycare providers is able to teach him that Niger is the name of a country and is pronounced ā€œNyjurā€. And that it only has one ā€œgā€ā€¦

1 Like

I was gonna let that cluster go in the record books, because we both know that thereā€™s some new fresh hell tomorrow.

However, after seeing this tweet, I somewhat wish that McConnell had gotten asked the soldiers question.

3 Likes

Confabulation: :to fill in gaps in memory by fabrication. A major characteristic of brain-damaged patients is the tendency to confabulateā€”to hide and dissemble about their damage.

The man is just making it up as he goes along. Every time he is asked about something he does not understand or seems to be bad behavior on his part, he makes up some bullshit about Obama was worse. He is a mean, childish and confused old man who is rapidly spiraling into dementia.

Notice how quiet people have gotten about defending him? It is finally starting to sink in, even with the forever Trumpers, that the guy is cognitively impaired. Soon the only ones left at his side will be the ones being paid to do it, the truly venal who have an agenda that depends on him to stay in office, and the people who are actually dumber than he is (there are a lot of those in DC). I am not even sure Ivanka and Jared would stay if it wasnā€™t for their desperate need of a pardon.

For those who like podcasts, I would recommend this season of Embedded. They are doing some in depth looks at some of his past fiascoes, when he was a functioning sociopath.

3 Likes

Keeping to McConnell

While its clear that ā€˜Cecil the turtleā€™ would have anted up a clusterf-- answer, that action n an upstaged Trump would have been worth the admission price.

1 Like
2 Likes

Fuckin moronā€¦

1 Like

@geofu54

Not to worry. It is illuminating to see just how low ā€œProfessorā€ G. is willing to stoop. Not that weā€™d expect anything better from him at this point.

2 Likes

Canā€™t you tell she did die in a pile of shit? That is why they hired her.

Youā€™re all wrong. What Trump really wanted to say was: ā€œIā€™m sorry. I should have written earlier to the families, and followed up with a call, which is a responsibility that, while painful, Iā€™m a bit more comfortable performing than writing. Iā€™m new to and inexperienced at this. Once Iā€™ve spoken to the families, Iā€™ll let the press know.ā€ He just never had a Daddy or Mommy kind enough to help him own up to his mistakes.

2 Likes

We saw Trumps lips moving so we knew he was lying. 12 days later this self centered incompetent serial lying coward, had the time to get in several score rounds of golf but not the time to contact these fallen soldiers devastated families, in fact even mention they had been killed in action? This may be the most despicable act of dishonor by ANY President in U S history. Then, being his usual psychotic narcissistic self, Trump gets up and tells the nation how hard it is on HIM, my god have you no shame, what about the grieving families you ignored? Finally, in another classic Trump move, tries to divert attention from his disgrace with a bald faced lie onto other Presidents, especially his enveycentric superior by every measure, Barack Obama, reprehensible, There is NO possible defense,Trump is a despicably dishonorable human being by any standard of integrity.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available