Discussion: Fire Marshals, A Gold Star Family, And Fox News: When Trump Takes Sides

7 Likes

Nice article Esme, for a start.

The list will expand hourly, please continue to update as needed…

22 Likes

Is this piece of dog turd saying that being against the KKK and etc… is bigotry. I am unable to understand how "US citizens gave this bigot one vote.

8 Likes

And here he is taking a side of fries:

17 Likes

And yet, El Lardass is drinking a Diet Coke with his super size fries.

Or maybe the fries container looks big when contrasted against the tiny fingers?

10 Likes

Keep on eating those fries and burgers Fat Boy. As it is, your clothes are getting tighter by the day. Fries and burgers, washed down with a Coke, is the perfect meal for you. Great for your arteries and your heart (if you really have one), especially when you get no exercise, except for your thumbs (and small ones at that) of course.

So eat up!!! Eat u!! Eat more fries and burgers. Eat, eat, eat you Huge Piggy.

Pictures like this make me so very happy…

6 Likes

“update as needed”:

As capable as Esme is, it’s not fair to expect anyone to keep up with El Bufón’s insults, which multiply faster than Fox News harassment lawsuits.

13 Likes

Worst President Imaginable…

Shrub is thanking the stars he finally lost that race.

8 Likes

He refuses to criticize white nationalists or Putin. Very much un-American, but his base nonetheless.

10 Likes

Excellent round-up. But you’re going to need a bigger file

4 Likes

And, given the press coverage of these and other antics, those who voted for Trump, did so with full knowledge of his miscreancy.

16 Likes

Let’s not forget Mexico…

5 Likes

Her article is really the proverbial ‘tip of the iceberg’. There are way too many instances of this type of behavior from Trump.

9 Likes

bingo

6 Likes

She didn’t mention him becoming the head of the birthers.

3 Likes

Ivanka can come up with the right response to this bigotry and racism, her father can’t. Even now hours later he can’t and that’s very telling.
Trump is an alt-right, white supremacist, neo-Nazi supporter and for him…there’s nothing else to say…except trump supports bigotry and racism.

On reflection I guess there is one more point I’d like to make. Congress needs to act on removing trump from office. For the sake of our country we need to remove this supporter of everything we stand against as a nation.

7 Likes

Some, by being idiots. Some, by being desperate. Some, by being bigots.

The first two groups, I can pity somewhat for being fooled or fooling themselves. That last group… well, I guess congratulations are in order.

4 Likes

I’ve said it before but Bannon “impresses” me as the kind of guy who would kid around about his invisible army and how crazy and dangerous they are, heh, heh. It’s an understatement that Trump is short on courage. And running down the Secret Service is just one more thing he shouldn’t have done. Instead he places his faith in Shiller’s rent-a-cops.
Maybe he’s just a scared little guy. OK, less little every day.
Sad.

3 Likes

Oh but he is taking sides. He takes the side of people who sport confederate flags and swastikas.

2 Likes

Not that he deserves sympathy.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available