Discussion: Fire Marshals, A Gold Star Family, And Fox News: When Trump Takes Sides

Just occurred to me that Spicy and Reince are both desolate that they’re out of there. I’ll bet they’d give anything to be back, helping out.

2 Likes

There are articles all over the Intertubes which describe the disbelief that orange pig actually said what he did. There are also comprehensives lists of his lies, but looking around I found these two because I was looking for anti-Semitic spews. Nobody has to read the details, just pointing out the media is on to him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/07/25/did-donald-trump-really-say-those-things/?utm_term=.c55870f173d6

“Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest—and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure. It’s not your fault.”

4 Likes

Yep…

2 Likes

I think Shrub is worried Trump’s disapproval ratings will never ever approach that of Shrub’s. But he may say that that happened because Trump was removed from office or died prior to his expected approval rating plunge.

Trump revealed as a quivering wimp once again, can’t even rise to his usual level of twitter gangster today. COS Kelly finally pried his phone loose? Or just hitting the golf course again (speaking of colossal wastes of time).

1 Like

Good collection, and let’s not forget all the times he actually encouraged violence from his Trumpsters. Kind of makes his recent appeal to end violence, a hypocritical crock of shit.

5 Likes

Did they though? I mean many for sure, perhaps most - but depending on where folks get their news, I’m no longer so sure they really did get the unvarnished Dump. Btw Wikileaks, Putin bots and even the MSM, I think a fair amount fell for the Big Con without getting the whole truth.

And trumpers continue to support and apologize for this fraud. They attack those who call out his bigotry with suggestions that they won’t accept election results. Trump supporter=Bad American. It doesn’t matter if you agreed with him or not - continued support is denigrating the country. Who can accept this multi-headed hydra?

2 Likes

How sad that he could have any meal he wanted, and yet he opts for a pink slimeburger and fries. Does a bit of lettuce and some ketchup count as fruit and vegetable? Think how much better he would have felt on that flight if he’d chosen some something with actual nutrition. It could only help his mental function, although that might be a lost cause at this point.

3 Likes

The only people he hasn’t attacked are the Nazis and Putin. Hell of a thing, that.

3 Likes

the best way to accurately analyse the true “inner Trump” is to see what he is saying about others and then apply these criticisms to Little Donald Trump himself. i.e., “crooked Hillary” Little Donnie has made a career out of ripping off people and refusing to follow through on contractual commitments. “Lyin’ Ted”, Little Donnie lies when the truth would serve him better. McCain is “no hero.” Little has never done a heroic thing in his life.
… and on and on and on.

1 Like

Please, please, please, please, please Mr. President, Your Highness, My Dearest Leader Sir, please please please continue to eat as much grease, fat and carbohydrates as you possibly can. It’s very good for replenishing that finite amount of energy you store in your body, which you absolutely, positively must NOT deplete by doing ANY physical exercise whatsoever. Maybe best to lie down a lot and have other people bring you high cholesterol, high carbohydrate food and feed it to you constantly. That would be befitting your imperial bigleyness. What a great idea!
With love,
–– A worthless servile peon whom you may blissfully allow North Korea to blow up at a moments notice because I live in California, where most unfortunately you lost by 3 and a half million definitely, positively, obviously illegal votes.

2 Likes

He always punches down – because he’s a bully… and a racist.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available