Discussion: Fired? Reports Say Omarosa's Departure Had More 'Drama' Than WH Described

I’m sure there other are flies somewhere needing their wings torn off.

2 Likes

At the Hague, rather. She’d have to be tried by the International Court of Justice, which we don’t endorse. Some Iraqis would have to rendition her for this to happen.

1 Like

Please…her qualifications were better than the one sitting in the Oval…and as equally incompetent as the rest of the WH staff and cabinet he has surrounded himself with…IOW’s she had same authority as President and Members of his cabinet and accessed PDB as much as Donald…she got the job because Donald picked her just like all the other asswipes around him…GEEZ!!

my hometown

crazier DC time, Traficant or Omarosa?

When exactly did Omarosa receive his gender reassignment surgery?

Speculation is that she was fired when Fox reported that the black Alabama turnout was close to 30%. Trump reasoned that since all black people know each other that Omarosa should have warned him before that happened and she didn’t. Therefor she was not ‘loyal’. He has to blame somebody for losing Alabama. < \ snark

5 Likes

How did she get “repeatedly fired” by Trump on the Apprentice (which I never watched) and still get hired for important positions in both the campaign and White House?

That makes no sense at all, and there has to be more to that story.

2 Likes

You can bet your bottom dollar that this woman did not voluntarily quit a job that paid her more than a sitting congressman for doing absolutely nothing except being her own obnoxious self.

4 Likes

A while back I made a few comments about Condoleeza Rice, hoping for some enlightenment on the topic, but never got any. Like this: I never figured her out. She was a strictly brought up overachiever black kid in the South growing up in the decade before the civil rights acts. Eventually she ended up with advanced degrees, a big job at Stanford, and then positions at the top of a presidential administration run by an entitled would be Texan doofus who she was buddies with. And she defended and excused the administration by publicly lying and dissembling in front of Congress. And as mentioned above she is probably a tightly closeted lesbian.

How does this make sense? How do the pieces fit together? I even read a bio of her which revealed nothing. I’m guessing that there are many not particularly flattering stories about her among former Stanford coworkers.

Oh, but it’s worse than that. She acted as a sort of black beard that allowed him to say, “See? I’m not racist.” Then she’d go back to the black community and say, “See? He’s not racist.” She provided aide and comfort to racists for money and fame. She was one of the most disgusting people in the PP orbit.

10 Likes

She played the part of the duplicitous backstabbing mean girl which was good for ratings, which is all that matters.

2 Likes

I always say the cardinal sin for black people, the one you can’t come back from and will never be forgiven for, is profiting off of putting down other Black people for the amusement of a white audience. Stacey Dash, Larry Elder, David Clarke, etc… Ben Carson hasn’t gone quite all the way there but honestly I wonder if most of his bizarre politics have to do with him not really being all that bright outside of his specialized field.

2 Likes

Cooning in the first degree. You really can’t come back from it, that’s true. But the thing about it with her and the others you mentioned is that so often the kinds of white conservatives they’re trying to appeal to are only really keeping them around to act as a black beard, to shield them from being called racist. That’s why they’re ultimately so expendable because sooner or later the racist is gonna be a racist.

8 Likes

Tacky. Totally inappropriate outfit for a religious greeting and using a White House holiday tree as a backdrop.

1 Like

“Lady Newman.” Always co-opting fake titles.

When gadding about the White House, having no particular title, she styled herself “The Honorable Omarosa Manigault.”

1 Like

Her water carrying days for the GOP and the Bush family in particular go back to Reagan’s second term, if memory serves.

2 Likes

A person (who cares color or gender) with exactly zero qualifications for any White House job besides, say, court jester.

2 Likes

OK, so not that weird then.

1 Like

There’s also the guy holding the sign at all rallies, positioned strategically behind the Orange One to celebrate diversity.

2 Likes

She seemed like she took advantage of being the token black woman in a predominately white male staff.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available