Discussion: Fired? Reports Say Omarosa's Departure Had More 'Drama' Than WH Described

There are a number of tunnels and underground passageways that connect the White House to near-by buildings.

Why shouldn’t the casualties include notable public servants who were not appointed by Trump?

I tweeted a version of this and someone asked if I was subtweeting Jason Whitlock. I mean, I wasn’t, but I could have been.

1 Like

She worked for National Security Advisor Brent Scowcroft in the 1980’s as their Soviet expert.

1 Like

It’s in the conservative Republican genes: they have “x” chromosomes, they have “y” chromosomes, and they have “ME!” chromosomes.

1 Like

The problem with this is that this is all about the toddler being ‘managed.’ We have had all kinds of presidents before, but this is the only one I could describe as pre-Kindergarten.

2 Likes

I am still rolling with guffaws after reading this article of nonsense posted on RawStory:

So, the REAL reason Omarosa has left the White House is because she is suddenly the great defender of civil rights that Trump and his minions are trying to dismantle at breakneck speed, and was upset because he lovingly licked the balls of the Charlottesville white supremacists and Nazis. Yeah. Sure. And Omarosa never seemed to have noticed any of the racist actions that Donald Trump made before he was president, but I guess Omarosa may have been in a coma and has a major reading comprehension problem also.
But suddenly Omarosa Manigault Newman is a combination of Rosa Parks, Angela Davis, and Coretta Scott King! Who the fuck knew?!
It’s a fucking Festivus miracle!!!

5 Likes

This! This!
And it drives me almost Louie Gohmert batshit crazy that every time the media reports about how the Noble and Wonderful and Savior of America General John “Racist As Shit” Kelly axes one of these fools from Trump’s White House inner circle, they never print the screaming headline: "THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES NEEDS A FUCKING BABYSITTER!!!"

3 Likes

Hey, Omarosa! Guess what? Trump has been in office almost a year and I STILL haven’t bowed down before the motherfucker, bitch!
Oh, and fuck you and Roy Moore’s horse you rode in on!

I wish it had been Ru Paul. Ru would have taken that racist John Kelly’s balls and made them decorations for a Sunday church hat.

1 Like

As a former Apprentice honey, maybe now she’ll “step forward” with some “I Been Grabbed” allegations? (We can only hope …)

1 Like

She and Ben Carson were the only two African Americans that Trump knew and as he had to have at least a couple of people of color in positions, they both got jobs. Amazingly enough, neither of them were remotely qualified for their positions. (Or perhaps any position. But why should they be different in virtually any other Trump appointment?)

3 Likes

Omarosa’s gone? I didn’t even have enough time to figure out what the hell she (supposedly) did.

2 Likes

Does it actually take, in order to be a conservative Republican, the ability to hate ones self and ones own heritage? We have people like Stephen Miller, a Jew who cheered on the anti-Semites of this administration (including Bannon and Sebastian Gorka, who’s so much a Nazi he makes the guys at Charlottesville look like Mr.Hooper from “Sesame Street”). We have people like Peter Thiel and the Log Cabin Republicans who are gay and support stripping away civil rights for gays. We have countless women like Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Kellyanne Conway who defend any vile statements against women that the serial groper Trump and other GOP members make about and against women (re: Gillibrand). And we have black people like Manigault, Carson, David “No Cattle” Clarke, and others not saying a word as these miscreants try to roll back all of the protections that previous black generations have struggled and died for. We have Republicans on the armed forces committees who apparently think it is OK for a foreign power to interfere in American elections.
Do the inherent contradictions in the conservative ideology just eventually drive people out of their motherfucking minds?

5 Likes

So, are you telling me that generating high ratings for the Apprentice ISN’T the way to succeed as president?

1 Like

Personally, if we’re talking television, then I think Ken Jennings, the all-time “Jeopardy!” champion, should have been elected President.
But I have a feeling the Trump voters probably consider him a smarty-pants.

1 Like

Her job was to be window dressing for the 317 black Republicans left in this country.

3 Likes

Lady as in “First Lady” of the church… that’s the way in some churches.

I buy this 100% she seems like she doesn’t give a darn about anything but herself. I also think in this instance she was fired, whatever her agenda was, I doubt it’s been achieved.

Condo Rice is gay?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available