Discussion: Fired? Reports Say Omarosa's Departure Had More 'Drama' Than WH Described

My thoughts, exactly!

What about Flynn and KT Mcfarland

I’m reading your comment with a red Swingline sitting right here on my desk!

Favorite exchange:

“Looks like you’ve been missing quite a bit of work lately”

“Well, I wouldn’t say I’ve been missing it, Bob”

2 Likes

LMFAO. Couldn’t happen to a more deserving disgusting reptile.

Let’s be honest about the situation. Getting her out of the WH and out of public service is boon for the country. If we all have to take a bit of a financial hit to give her the boot, so be it. Let us all say together: YOU’RE FIRED, OMAROSA.

1 Like

In other words, herself.

It’s because in the midst of spewing their racist / antisemitic / homophobic / (or add your own) screed, they look you in the eye and say, OF COURSE we are not talking about YOU or those who are like you. YOU are one of US; we are speaking about the OTHERS… etc.
And the person hearing this, who is so desperate to be accepted and living with their own self loathing BYU’s into this bullshit. Failing to see how patronizing and demeaning it is to themselves, how behind their backs they are loathed for being one of them and, even lower, one of them who works with US.

2 Likes

It was probably Lady Barron, or maybe Lady Miller.

I would be inclined to agree if it was a private company and they were making decisions based on who they wanted to buy off with their own money but this “Lady” is on the government payroll getting government benefits funded by OUR money and it appears that they’ve just agreed to let her stay on that payroll until she reaches her 1-year mark at which point she qualified for even more lifetime benefits.

Nope. That’s my money they’re spending and she just ain’t worth a penny of mine. Never was.

2 Likes

No. She’s a lesbian. If she was man she’d be gay. Do keep up.

LOL!! Oh, I’d love to see that. :laughing:

A. Finely. Tuned. Machine.

I am a woman and consider myself gay. YOU keep up.

2 Likes

…Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Another one bites the dust, yeah…

now that song will be in my head all night
Thanks Omarosa

Oh, the palace intrigue. Scandals are so much more titillating than policy and governance, m’lords and ladies.

1 Like

Drama queen!
It’s your turn sweetie.
You’re fired!

LOL

Then please enlighten us all as to why the acronym is LGBTQ? Are you claiming double homosexuality points?

Oh fer cryin out loud.

Why is this important to you?

2 Likes

I’ve lost count of how many members of Team Trump have been shown the door this year.
Remember, Donnie only hired the most talented, most qualified people to serve in his administration – the best of all time.

Omarosa, I cannot feel sorry for you in the least. Lack of class and brains is not helpful. Throughout your storied career you have shown time and time again what a first-class bitch you are. Didn’t you get my message about Lady Karma? You should have paid attention my dear. :wink:

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available