Discussion: Fox News Contributor Calls Network 'Propaganda Machine' In Farewell Email

So NOW it’s a propaganda machine. Completely on the up-and-up before.

4 Likes

Indeed…and Faux News (of course) is very busy trying to make it sound like the Obama campaign did precisely the same thing as CA did…

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/03/20/obama-2012-campaign-sucked-data-from-facebook-former-official-says.html

They also helped to promote Identity Evropa, the white nationalist group today…

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/26/police-remove-white-nationalists-memorial-for-woman-shot-by-somali-cop.html

And appear to have started a thing where they only do screenshots of Twitter accounts (instead of embedding the tweet) when it’s someone they don’t like and don’t want to send traffic…we’ll have to see if it continues…

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/03/20/jim-carreys-latest-controversial-painting-goes-after-mark-zuckerberg.html

3 Likes

They might be able to negotiate it down to 1 trillion, and make payments every month.

8 Likes

When Richard Spencer cancelled his college tour and whined about his "struggle, I knew it was definitely on its way out.

Won’t stop them in rural areas though.

9 Likes

Wow! Now you’re echoing Kipling!

2 Likes

I saw multiple comments referencing the first link in your comment on a Channel 4 interview (youtube) with Schiff today.

FOX News fans were all over that shit.

Yep. It won’t be that high, but we need to look at Wall Street as well. Regulations, baby,

4 Likes

Well, that’d be just dandy. You start cutting a trillion off everyone’s fine, people will take the criminal justice system even less seriously than they do now.

10 Likes

Instead he got a multi-year contract extension with FOX just the other day, so I figure he is not exceedingly uncomfortable being there (at least not so uncomfortable as to turn down the $$$$$) and FOX is just as happy having him.

And yeah looks like Hannity and Shep are recently engaging in their version of Crossfire…

@inversion

5 Likes

Though that would qualify as a popcorn epic, we know that he (likely) won’t do that .

1 Like
10 Likes

He gives em ‘cloud cover’.

3 Likes

Does your mother like facts with an occasional cocktail? How about graphics and charts? When she gets done watching, does hammer her toy xylophone and say “You know more now”!

4 Likes

Remember the inter-racial couple and Cheerios fuss a couple of years ago? I now mix my regular Cheerios with Honey Nut Cheerios, it’s the best!

10 Likes

Yeah I do and lately I see commercials for investment firms showing mixed race retired couples talking to an advisor.

It’s astonishing how much you can glean from just ads.

14 Likes

Yeah, followed by " ‘Lieutenant Colonel’? What is that! Are you a Lieutenant or are you a Colonel? You can’t be both! Fake Rank! Obviously a Hillary plant!"

3 Likes

Yeah but you’re probably using your personal sized 6" X 2-3/4" checks and not business sized 8-1/4" X 3" checks.

4 Likes

When I was a younger the only person of color I remember on TV was Diahann Carroll on the show “Julia.”

It’s changed dramatically now.

6 Likes

O I remember what a big fucking deal it was when African Americans starting getting on TV.

We’ve come a very long way from Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner to Get Out.

6 Likes

To recall the famous card:

“Do you like Kipling?"

“I don’t know, you naughty boy, I’ve never kippled!”

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available