Discussion: Fox News Contributor Calls Network 'Propaganda Machine' In Farewell Email

Proof that space is curved.

5 Likes

Just take a look at the business page of USA Today where they list the exchange rates for global currencies. Find Venezuelaā€¦

1 Like

Well, it was a good guess! Itā€™s in my name and I lived there for a long time. I donā€™t know where most regulars live, we should organize a TPM conference some year.

2 Likes

As do fools.

1 Like

Ryan did make a giant leap. I was pretty surprised.

2 Likes

Original verse not read by the Bush Administration.

1 Like

A political mercenary trying to cover all his bases. The tell, if you read his entire statement, is the obligatory potshot at Obama and the fellating of Fox Business Channel,

To hell with this guy,

You took Foxā€™s money for a decade, motherf#cker. No scrubbing that record.

Well shit.

Thatā€™s like, 10% of the national debt.

And maybe 1.33 tax reforms ā€¦

3 Likes

I vote for a coup. At Fox. By Shep.
And Matt Groening.

Have they got a liver donor card?

1 Like

Pretty sure statutory language reads ā€œandā€, not ā€œorā€.

Facebook will have to get a blank check from Publishers Clearinghouse.

1 Like

For that comparison, Iā€™d say itā€™s bent.

1 Like

wow, youā€™re a rebel. Go nuts someday and mix cheerios with a totally different cereal like honeycombs. Or coco puffs and captain crunch and start a hashtag movement.

1 Like

Itā€™s possible to discern the clever rats from the ideologicaly stuntedl rats by how and when they choose to jump ship.

Oh go big with a 30" X 60" or medium with a 22" X 48" presentation check. Available at the BigCheckStore, I kid you not.

Yeah, only people who read a lot of history or actually served in the military tend to know it.

Have you gone loco? What are you smoking? Hey I ate regular Cheerios every morning for years before they came out with Honey Nut Cheerios.

1 Like

Isnā€™t Fox Business Channel last in business news ratings? Would that be because a certain so to be economic adviser is always wrong? I wonder if their rating will increase once heā€™s gone?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available