Discussion: Fox News Host Asks Stormy Daniels' Lawyer If He's Politically Motivated

1 Like

Um, because FUX News isn’t politically motivated?

22 Likes

That’s a legitimate question, even coming from Fix Schmooze.

But so what?

6 Likes

She went to law school and does not know how to parse “and/or”?

3 Likes

It’s amazing to see how the male/female Faux News Bimbos fold when confronted, even within their own toxic biosphere, by somebody smarter than they are.

7 Likes

“This is about a search for the truth. I don’t care if you’re on the right, the left, or in the center. You deserve to know the facts. That’s what this is about. Period,” he added.

Bream, caught off guard, stared back in befuddlement, scrambling in vain to understand the underpinnings of Avenatti’s statement.

18 Likes

No can’t be!
Interesting note
At the gym yesterday from 5-6
All the TeeVees in the bank CNBC CNN MSNBC Local stations all abuzz about Cambridge Analytical
Tapes , discussion etc
Over at the 5 at 5 Crickets or the equivalent
"Serious discussion on Parkland and how the authorities dropped the ball on suspect Cruz "
For the whole hour
Nothing else going on I guess

6 Likes

Irony, RIP.

4 Likes

He’s a very sharp guy. I wish he hadn’t confused “i.e.” with “e.g.” on the shot they showed of his website but other than that I was impressed.

2 Likes

FFS.

Have they posed the same question to any of BoneSpurs’s lawyers??

No?..thought not.

10 Likes

There are a lot of folks who don’t get that. I see it a lot in papers that I review.

5 Likes

Delightfully stupid question from delightfully stupid Fox news host.

2 Likes

I agree with the first “delightfully”, the second one you can, from my perspective, delete.

2 Likes

The Faux News anchors have to ask extremely stupid questions so as not to lose their audience. Polysyllabic words and irony are entirely foreign to the Barcalounger Boobs who lap up the drivel Faux serves up each biased, right-wing broadcast day.

5 Likes

‘A lot of people are wondering why now? Why is this becoming an issue 10 years after the fact?’

Umm…Trump wasn’t President back then?

4 Likes

I can never really figure out if they actually are as dumb as they appear to be or if they just play dumb for the audience.

3 Likes

“Uh…fake news?”
It’s clearly unfair to bring up truth, which is a foreign concept to these people. They are only allowed to spew predigested bits.

2 Likes

Fox is just spinning because Stormy has a great lawyer, and Trump continues to strike out in his search for one. I think Cobb is doing the best he can under the circumstances. Once he leaves? Oh brother.

5 Likes

““This is about a search for the truth. I don’t care if you’re on the
right, the left, or in the center. You deserve to know the facts. That’s
what this is about. Period,” he added.”

He failed the job interview.

3 Likes

Only Republicans are allowed to be politically motivated. Also only Republicans are allowed to be members of the FBI, special counsels, judges and career employees of the federal government. If they were members of the Democrat Party, they would be biased.

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available