Discussion: GOP Leader Sen. Cornyn Casts Doubt On Legitimacy Of Mueller Probe

I’ll just say this - it’s way more feasible than Congress shutting down an investigation in the middle of the investigation.

3 Likes

The emails were on the government server. He had every legal right to get them. Our man, Mueller, knows what he is doing.

5 Likes

… maybe. Hope so. J.J. Cale, The Problem, wrote ‘The man in charge has got to go’ and I’m beginning to think Trump is more cunning than we give him credit for. If only there were just ten Republicans wanting to do the ‘right thing’, collectively, Congress could cut Trump off at the pass.

Historically, the party in power almost always loses some seats in the midterms, but the Rs are losing the midterms today.

2 Likes

Boomer wasn’t so bad back in the day. It didn’t go down hill until all those rascal riders took to having Tea Parties and tarnished the label. Still, I am invigorated to get out there and once again fight the good fight. Hope I get over this flu fast, but will march no matter what.

3 Likes

Damn. Those are some sideburns.

lil’ Donnies role model

And he means it too.

2 Likes

Sorry you have the flu.

There’s an outbreak here but it was confined to a school. We got shots way back in October and now they say they may not protect against this strain. Ah. We got the extra strength shots too since we’re old.

3 Likes

This makes my blood run cold. These Republicans are contemplating a coup against our system of justice. Treason and rampant corruption aren’t only tolerated, they’re encouraged. Flake and Corker are leaving, not that I would trust them to do what is necessary. Is there nobody in that party with a scintilla of moral rectitude?

2 Likes

Really?

1 Like

Same here. All we have now is shots of good Tequila.

And snifters of Martell and Hennessy, we pray for XO.

4 Likes

This performance was so long ago that lead singer Stephen Sills is 72, all but deaf and is wearing hearing aids. I’m still listening to the very first CS&N which takes me back the great summer it came out.

@tiowally

@leftcoaster Sills is deaf, excuse me, has profound hearing loss, might account for not seeming to be present.

2 Likes

:laughing:

Except that’s not dandruff. It’s airborne ash.

From the wildfires.

2 Likes

Apropos of very little: If you havn’t seen this, it’s a hoot. Anthony Atamanuik’s Trump is really growing on me. It’s as if Trump actually enjoyed being a childish douchebag. Bannon and the Mooch are spot on too.

6 Likes

Truly. Madly. Deeply.

1 Like

Thanks. Taking care of the the 4 yr old grand daughter who brought it home from pre-school. That “kids bringing everything home” thing I had forgotten about. Everyone seems to have it around here.

2 Likes

Oh he’s great. On the first show I noticed that the actor was wearing what looked like a wedding band, which PP does not, I sent him a tweet, told him this, next show he wasn’t wearing one.

Is that Terry Jones in your avatar? You may have heard he’s not doing well these days.

1 Like

I love Neil, with perhaps some tempered enthusiasm of late. CSN&Y not so much.

1 Like

I wonder what would be the endgame if 45 decided to fire Mueller, the GOP backed him, and then they decided they didn’t need to have elections in 2018. These people have already gone Bolshevik in so many ways, from their refusal to give Merrick Garland a hearing through the ramming of this tax bill through with no input whatsoever from the Dems. What would prevent them from still graver trespasses on political norms, even the Constitution? Who or what could stop them, even in the face of mass civil demonstrations?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available