Discussion: GOP Leader Sen. Cornyn Casts Doubt On Legitimacy Of Mueller Probe

There was a radio guy way back named Scoop Nisker who said “if you don’t like the news go out and make some of your own.” That’s what’s going on here.

1 Like

Brings back memories of angst filled teenage days. Loved Waiting to Fly .

I wil , still as sworn, defend this nation again all enemies foreign or domestic, to included republican traitors to democracy. We passed the tipping point this weekend. I don’t know if the slide down can be stopped or recovered from.

1 Like

I don’t think Young had much to do with that first CS&N album, which I love today as much as the first time I listened to it.

I believe you are correct, and I am 85 years young and already served four years in our navy in the 50s. I have already signed up to walk thru Christmas if Muller is dumped.

6 Likes

They’re all terrified that they fell into a false statement trap. They obviously have a lot to hide with respect to things that were discussed or pursued during the Transition. It’s the bridge period between pre-election conspiracy and post inauguration completion of the quid pro quo. I think everything they did during that period was focused on how to pay Russia back for its help without getting caught.

9 Likes

We saw CSN&Y several years ago at the Honda Center in Anaheim and the place was rocking with boomers. Everyone singing along with them. It was great.

1 Like

It is, taken from the Python sketch. It is one of my favorites, and has personal significance. Yes I know he isn’t. A college friend of my brother is his neighbor not far from Oxford and has had him to dinner back before he started losing it. His close friend and fellow Python Michael Palin says he is non-verbal now, but in some other ways still very much Terry.

2 Likes

Good one, thanks for the laugh.

2 Likes

As your constituent, John, I found your comments rather disgusting. Do you believe in the Rule of Law or not? The Republican President appointed the Republican Deputy Director who in turn appointed the Republican former FBI Director Robert Mueller and NOW you are complaining? So I take it you have slid into the Rule of Men camp? I certainly hope that is not the case or else I am going to have to get off my couch and make sure this is your last term in office. Notice women are rising, John?

5 Likes

He did not.

For doing what?..

[Ex-federal prosecutor: Trump team is ‘playing politics’ with accusations Mueller obtained emails ‘illegally’][1]

G’night all…
[1]: https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/ex-federal-prosecutor-trump-team-is-playing-politics-with-accusations-mueller-obtained-emails-illegally/

8 Likes

Moral rectitude is currently in hospital with not a very good prognosis.

1 Like

Plus, yet another reminder…

(1) Paul Manafort hand-picked Pence.
(2) Mueller obtained TONS of emails during the transition period. Also, too.
(3) Mike Pence led the transition team.

8 Likes

From that crazy lefty Frank Luntz /s

7 Likes

Send a free fax to Cornyn.

https://faxzero.com/fax_senate.php

1 Like

3 Likes

That is good to know about Stills. Thank you. I still have Deja Vu -vinyl from 1970. I loved that record to death.

2 Likes

That’s what these Republicans don’t seem to understand.

Get a new sink!

but you have to explain the Senate’s role in all of this and it has to be more than McConnell and Cornyn being male nursemaids to a halfwit, orange haired Zeus wannabe.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available