Discussion: GOP Leader Sen. Cornyn Casts Doubt On Legitimacy Of Mueller Probe

Its because they aren’t Republicans. They are fucking traitors. All of them.

1 Like

You’re right. I’m not very forward thinking. Especially when it comes to words, and using them precisely.

Thank you for the correction.

1 Like

Funniest thing I’ve read this week.

4 Likes

No wonder the onslaught against Mueller by Fox, Trump, Cornyn and others. They got caught with their hands in the cookie jar. Jeebus.

3 Likes

More proof: Shit happens.

1 Like

Ugh, that’s a sad thing to hear. I read once they considered him the most polymathically brilliant one of the group. God knows he’s given me eleventy billion laughs over the years.

1 Like

Yep I literally LOLed in front of PC :joy:

2 Likes

So, way back when wikileaks published stolen emails from the DNC, Podesta,& Colin Powell, it was A-OK. Trump exhorts Russia to find HIllary’s deleted emails and it is A-OK. But Mueller legally acquires the transition team emails, and they are screaming no fair popping aneurysms right and left. Give me strength.

ETA: It is a good thing Trump is tucked away at Camp David which does not have great cell service.

3 Likes

The old “I was dead” excuse. Hard to have a snappy comeback for that one.

1 Like

Even more recently… like just yesterday.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Your crooked asses will fry.

Irony is dead. Comedy? Not so much.

Excellent excellent work here by the Dallas Morning News… Russians funding the GOP

3 Likes

Dear Don Junior, Never forget:

1 Like

From the article:

** We have allowed our campaign finance laws to become a strategic threat to our country.**

The fix is in. By design.

It has become sadly clear to more and more people that an oligarchic regime is what these R’s have been working towards for many years.They are the puppets of oligarchs like Putin. In Europe and other countries the people were ruled by royalty for centuries. Revolutions ended that. “Royalty” today is the billionaires and the people who manipulate the markets in our wealth driven society. Trump aspires (if he is able to aspire to anything) to be a dictator and plutocrat like his hero Putin. It is too depressing to be funny.

3 Likes

The people should be standing behind the Constitution. Individuals may lead that revolt but giving too much power to individuals is what got us into this mess. And don’t dismiss the Democrats. They have risen to the occasion before. Unfortunately the voters too often tend to take the results of a victory for granted instead of staying vigilant and too many voters focus on their own grievances and lose sight of the big picture.

2 Likes

Citizens United was the beginning of this phase of our Republic’s existence. It made it possible for the oligarchs to buy the legislatures of a lot of states and our federal government. It is the poison that has to be eliminated.

4 Likes

Well, I am not younger and “better-looking” is for others to judge, but smarter…oh yes!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available