Discussion: GOP Rep. Gohmert Calls For Robert Mueller's Firing: 'He Needs To Go'

3 Likes

Louie Louie, oh, no no, now you gotta go.

74 Likes

And there it is - the United States House of Representatives: the largest open-enrollment lunatic asylum on the planet.

108 Likes

Maintaining his stand as the stupidest member of congress. Congrats, Louie.

68 Likes

Louie wants Mueller fired, well surprise, surprise, surprise.

16 Likes

Spittle flecked barking, always entertaining from Louie.

9 Likes

Some people look as stupid as they actually are, and he’s a good example. I look at him and I’m surprised he’s not putting a bean up his nose or eating paste.

72 Likes

Now don’t you be casting aspersions on his, um, asparagus.

21 Likes

The “only reason” not to fire Mueller “in actuality,” Gohmert said, is that “some establishment Republicans” have said such an action could result in the President’s impeachment.

30 Likes

At this point, even Dan Quayle thinks Louie’s an idiot.

56 Likes

“He’s done enough damage, he needs to go,” Said every reasonable person on earth of Gohmert.

fify there Louie…

23 Likes

But he’s casting asparagus aspersions himself! No fair!

9 Likes

In Texas, they have a word for this code of silence about criminal activity, and refusal to support the mission of law enforcement authorities: “Gohmertà”.

37 Likes

I think you forgot a letter it’s L O U I EE.

3 Likes

Too many people were starting to think Devin Nunes was the stupidest. Louie needed to get his Dumbass Mojo back.

32 Likes

Has anyone ever explained that strange asparagus comment ? Other than just attributing it to Screwie Louie? I know he said it but why?

2 Likes

Your support of this treason Rep. Louie
Is a poisonous knave’s ratatouille.
Chow down, honored member -
Dine well 'till November
Because then it will all go kablooey.

26 Likes

See, I said not to pull on that rope sticking out of that huge pile horse and cow manure behind the barn…
Now look what happened.

4 Likes

Gohmert, Andy Biggs, and Matt Gaetz (and initially Trent Franks) tried this last November. They introduced a non-binding “sense of the House” resolution calling for Mueller to recuse himself, quit, resign, commit seppuku, and so on.

I guess it’s pretty obvious how far they got, these titans of the Legislative Branch:

16 Likes

You can’t prove that he isn’t.

19 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available