Discussion: GOP Rep. Gohmert Calls For Robert Mueller's Firing: 'He Needs To Go'

Back in '90 I was at a sci meeting with a bunch of the old gang from college and grad school. We were all in an elevator and somebody said “It’s odd how out of touch with what’s going on in the world we become at these meetings,” to which I replied, “Well, Dan Quayle is president now.” There was laughter; I was pleased my friends were amused.

1 Like

Q: Did you hear about the skeleton they just found in an old building at College Station?
A: It was the 1938 hide and seek champion.

And Louie? He’s dumb for an Aggie.

U R Werry Crever grasshopper.

Louie: A poster boy for incest.

1 Like

You just reminded me: My late uncle, a Texan, was one of the first persons to get artificial blood vessels feeding and supporting the heart. Dr. DeBakey (sp?)

1 Like

Isn’t Gomer another of those Types running away when their terms are up? Who cares WHAT he thinks?

He was quite the medical pioneer,

Bestiality

1 Like

Is there a difference with an insane asylum? I have been told most places are no longer open except of course
of the one in Baltimore that held Hannibal Lecture.

Gohmert’s more than happy to be an idiot on his own dime.

Real Texican Chili has no beans. And isn’t bean paste one of those liberal vegan democrat conspiracies to put honest hard working cattle barons out of business?

Don’t worry Louie, even if you keep your seat in 2018, you’ll wish you hadn’t.

2 Likes

Speaking about having done enough damage and he should go, does Gohmert’s history bear scrutiny? Do the imaginary friends he plays with and talks to have any relationship with reality? Why is this guy not living in a padded room? He’s the kind of person Stormy told to sit down before you hurt yourself.

TAMU is responsible for two B grade dorks in Washington, exGov Goodhair at DoE and this twit Gohmert. I don’t know what it can do to redeem itself, but it needs to try.

Saaaay, how did you know that? Because by a strange coincidence the price of everything, if you added it all up, is approximately what I owe.

2 Likes

Sorry Congresstwat - you and your butt buddies have been derelict in your duties. You will be punished.
So shut the fuck up and when it’s your turn to plead we’ll let you know. Until then your opinions are not necessary.

While the US House obviously has more influence and is slightly larger in terms of total membership, I would argue that honor goes to the New Hampshire legislature, which has 400 members despite the state having a population of only 1.3 million. With such a small number of voters, and two representatives per district, it houses an unusually high proportion of lunatics and assorted crackpots.

2 Likes

“But because we have so many people that have not bothered to do their homework on who Robert Mueller is and the damage he’s done, especially to the FBI as director, the thousands of years of experience he ran off that might — could have helped guide some of these wayward FBI agents away from the path they took.”

Is Louie just pulling this completely out of his ass here, or are there people on the right who believe Mueller destroyed the FBI? My impression is that he’s the only director in the history of the FBI to be almost universally regarded in a positive light.

I’d add that seats often go uncontested as well.

I lived on a town of 7k people and we had 2 Reps.

Between that and the otherr assorted offices (executive council etc) and 2 yr governor terms, even as an informed voter it is hard to know about everyone you are voting for.

It is why our legislature bounces back/forth on majority, when in doubt you vote by party.

Yes, he is a Republican speaking aloud.

Yes if Fox news said it then the rubes believe it.

Indeed. Repubs have been trying to chip away at that since his appointment.

Its similar to Merrick Garland being universally regarded positively… it doesn’t matter, party over country.

2 Likes

I think my uncle got dacron vessels. I think now they use one’s one vessels stolen from other parts of the body.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available