Discussion: GOP Rep. Gohmert Calls For Robert Mueller's Firing: 'He Needs To Go'

Louie Gohmert Pyle.

Proving once again (ad infinitum), you can’t fix stupid, you just keep getting re-elected by stupid people.

16 Likes

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

12 Likes

In my dreams Screwy Louie gets primaried by a Gay Dung Beetle and the Dung Beetle wins.

15 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like
GOP Rep. Gohmert Calls For Robert Mueller’s Firing: ‘He Needs To Go’

Once again, Gohmert Pyles on.

Not sure about the gay part, but this one proves it would know how to roll Louie…

13 Likes

I’m unaware of any explanation, but when he said it Gohmert was all fussed about an answer Eric Holder had just given during his testimony.

My favourite part of all this is that during the last testimony Holder gave as AG, he told Gohmert, “Good luck with the asparagus”.

19 Likes

I see what you did there.

7 Likes

Oh Hooray – we’ve finally heard from the Gohmert (can that really be his name) – we can all rest easy now.

3 Likes

And this guy is not being paid to be an idiot like Rohrabacher, he just is one. I guess it’s not a crime to be this stupid. Sad!

14 Likes

Gohmert’s constituency much be predominantly ignorant white trash.

1 Like

Gohmert’s explanation:

“The expression ‘casting aspersions on my asparagus’ is something I found to be helpful in defusing heated exchanges during my days as a litigator, sometimes even bringing a smile from a frown at the thought of something so unexpected as asparagus during such an exchange,” Gohmert said in an e-mail statement. “It has actually been amusing to see the national and international speculation as to what people think may have been the secret meaning.”

http://www.kltv.com/story/22283128/gohmerts-s-asparagus-making-headlines

In another hearing, after yet another contentious back-and-forth with Holder, Holder muttered:

“Good luck with your asparagus.”

15 Likes

I’d be thrilled if they’d release Bernie Tiede from prison and he’d primary Gohmert and beat him.

@matthew_tanner - They are predominantly white and very fundamentalist, but not necessarily all trash.

3 Likes

There certainly has been an undue amount of competition for that prize

14 Likes

He is such a gohmert (“Gohmert: a politician who speaks up and removes all doubt.”

6 Likes

A film director was looking for Americans to play Iranians. He was casting as Persians.

7 Likes

I would actually like Trump firing Mueller, just for entertainment value. It will be fun for Graham, McConnell, McCain and company swallow their words and try justify Trump. Also entertaining will be Sarah HuckSan, coming every day with a different justification for each daily reasons that Trump will give for the firing. Also fun will be Rod Rosenstein, trying to justify why he did not resign rather that follow Trump orders, even after he had been thrown under the bus with the Comey affair.

Anyway nothing that Mueller comes up against the President (or his family) will acted on as long as the republicans control the Senate. House Democrats are not going to impeach Trump even if they win control of the House, because democrats don’t do those things.

3 Likes
7 Likes

Can’t be said enough: FUCK YOU, TEXAS.

6 Likes

When your synaptic pathways are as—uh—special, that’s it, special as his are, you may say the word “asparagus” when you mean to say “character.” Of course after the fact Gohmert said it was a deliberate joke to lighten the mood. So I guess the position he takes is that he’s a wit and raconteur and not a guy who says stupid shit just all the time. I think otherwise. You’ll have to make your own judgment between us I suppose.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available