Discussion: GOP Rep. Gohmert Calls For Robert Mueller's Firing: 'He Needs To Go'

The Dung Beetle need not be gay, it could ascribe to any number of mind-styles, lifestyles or religions that Screwy Louie becomes frothy just thinking about.

3 Likes

Every time I see him, I think of Mr Mackey’s balloon head when he was tripping on acid.

3 Likes

(with apologies to Tena & Mike in Houston)

5 Likes

Please do not disparage the fine common clay of the Midwest

8 Likes

My thanks to you, kind Sir!

1 Like

I’d LOVE for Joe Biden to go have a ’ word ’ with Louie …

Seems Joe’s been in the mood … lately —

6 Likes

Congrats to Louie “Gomer” Gohmert, once again winner of the Louie Gohmert Trophy for the dumbest member of congress.

3 Likes

“I’ve had people say, ‘Hey, you know, there’s nothing wrong with gays in the military. Look at the Greeks,’” he said. “Well, you know, they did have people come along who they loved that was the same sex and would give them massages before they went into battle. But you know what, it’s a different kind of fighting, it’s a different kind of war and if you’re sitting around getting massages all day ready to go into a big, planned battle, then you’re not going to last very long. It’s guerrilla fighting. You are going to be ultimately vulnerable to terrorism and if that’s what you start doing in the military like the Greeks did … as people have said, ‘Louie, you have got to understand, you don’t even know your history.’ Oh yes I do. I know exactly. It’s not a good idea”:

9 Likes

Everybody have fun tonight
Everybody gay dung tonight

12 Likes

The FBI investigated the song Louie, Louis for years. I’m sure Gohmert would have heartily approved.

9 Likes

Gohmert: I talked to a retired FBI agent who said that one of the things they were looking at were terrorist cells overseas who had figured out how to game our system. And it appeared they would have young women, who became pregnant, would get them into the United States to have a baby. They wouldn’t even have to pay anything for the baby. And then they would turn back where they could be raised and coddled as future terrorists. And then one day, twenty…thirty years down the road, they can be sent in to help destroy our way of life. 'Cause they figured out how stupid we are being in this country to allow our enemies to game our system, hurt our economy, get setup in a position to destroy our way of life.

8 Likes

When the dust settles, Louis, I’d like to see you and a couple dozen of your fucking enabling friends tried for treason. Maybe we can get around to that.

5 Likes

Thus, the eternal question…what came first, the looks or the stupidity??

5 Likes

in The Great Removal, I hope Louie has front of line privileges. What an ultra maroon.

6 Likes

I never saw that explanation before. It makes sense if you believe that Gohmert was ever interested in “defusing heated exchanges”.

It’s 100% country fried horse shit, is what I’m saying.

6 Likes

Louie Gohmert…the sage of Texas!

3 Likes

"On the edge of oblivion
All the world is Babylon
And all the love and ev’ryone
A ship of fools sailing on"

3 Likes

There are more of us than that.

@antisachetdethe lives in Austin. And there are others here.

7 Likes

Louie’s head does look like an oblong potato, probably giving Quale a version of PTSD.

3 Likes

More like the cilantro of Tyler.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available