Discussion: GOP Rep. Gohmert Calls For Robert Mueller's Firing: 'He Needs To Go'

Time for your nap, Louie!

Fun fact- Louie Gohmert spent a summer as an exchange student in Ukraine. Now he is trying to shut down an investigation into Russian meddling in our elections.

Coincidence? Louie- look at this card. Itā€™s the Queen of Diamonds!

(said with tongue in cheek)

6 Likes

Oh, Iā€™d like for him to stick around. The Paul Ryans and the seemingly sane ones are the ones I want to see first out the door. Iā€™d like the remaining Republicans to all be some weird mash up of Gohmert, Franks, King, and Bachmann. Iā€™d like it to get so bad that even Chuck Todd just laughs and laughs when anybody laments that Democrats just wonā€™t work with reasonable Republicans.

11 Likes

So if you think the GOP leadership is in a quiet but genuine way supporting Muellerā€™s work, would you interpret that as a soft-landing strategy for the party? They can argue they supported their candidate but when questions emerged they also supported the process of investigation, the rule of law, you canā€™t blame us and throw us out into the wilderness weā€™re obviously quite blameless etc.? If they see the Trump phenomenon as too volatile and crime-based to continue, that could be a pretty reasonable way to split the difference and contain the damage.

8 Likes

He does not act like an innocent man. Apparently heā€™s been talking to friends since afternoon bitching and complaining. Gohmert maybe someone he considers a friend.

8 Likes

I guess the electorate is truly representedā€¦

Imagine how dumb his constituents must be.

1 Like

The true idiot relies on incompleteness ā€” imperfection ā€” and usually prefers bumbling incoherence to saying the something which is not everything that should be said.

Does Putin have a shock collar on his boy parts?

4 Likes

Bush tried to get along, but didnā€™t have the ā€œsmarts.

Coming from Trump, thatā€™s hilarious. Trump couldnā€™t get through ā€œThe Pet Goat.ā€

(just found out thatā€™s the actual title.)

5 Likes

'Eā€™s a looney, 'e is.

3 Likes

Yes it is. But itā€™s going to be a bluish dark pink tsumani.

1 Like

And yet the saddest thing about that is he won his district 74%-24%. Whatā€™s that say about the dems (and our country) who not only canā€™t beat this amount of stupid, but loose to it in a landslide?

Okay - that would be a One Flew Over the Cuckooā€™s Nest rogueā€™s gallery of insane-o-klowns.

Yes, yes, that would be delightful.

insert evil laughter hereā€¦

3 Likes

Thatā€™s probably what Stormy knows and Trump is trying desperately to suppress.

3 Likes

Never mind all that, Louie. Terror Babies. My god, man. Save us from the terror babies!

4 Likes

Also, does anyone think that Trump would ever use the word ā€œexcoriateā€. Maybe Stephen Miller stole his smartphone.

11 Likes

I says there arenā€™t many in Louieā€™s district because there arenā€™t. good god

5 Likes

Nothing good, Iā€™m afraid.

Dang, but you are astute!

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available