Discussion: GOP Rep's Instructions To Aides: No 'Unnecessary Conversation' In The Car

It’s a good thing he doesn’t prefer fancy mustard.

4 Likes
  • Do not let TER know that you think he´s an asshole. He knows it, but no need to rub it in.
4 Likes

Some of them use Blackberries?!?!

My favorite part is where you have to remind him to be polite.

I think this must have been created off instructions for someone working for a female politician – it switches to the feminine pronoun a few times.

2 Likes

Here’s Rokita’s report card and here’s Messer’s report card.

Here’s a story about the primary from Politico and here’s a story that shouldn’t matter.

right?

2 Likes

It would be funny as hell, that even with all of that preparation, one of em promptly says ‘f-- it’ and does a ‘Mourdock’.

1 Like

From the piece you posted:

“Of the members of Indiana’s congressional delegation, Todd Rokita is the only one that actively and specifically campaigned for candidate Trump — never wavering and never jumping on and off the Trump Train,”

That tells me all I need to know about him right there.

7 Likes

I wonder if that would work with a President as well.

3 Likes

– When picking up the congressman, make sure you buckle him into his booster seat.

– On the road, do not interrupt his Fidget Spinner time.

– Always have a binky, and use it liberally.

– Do not take photos of TER with a sippy cup visible in his hand.

– Never leave the Representative locked in a hot car.

21 Likes

Are there instructions for who/when to wipe his a## ?

2 Likes

Though he got canned in '16, Corey Stewart was the same way and he thought that he was going to get places.

It did.

3 Likes

Shake TER’s dick twice, but not too vigorously, and be careful with the zipper.

5 Likes

calls for aides to “have a cup of black coffee available” for Rokita every time they pick him up

Tried that on the wife about 30 years ago. Not much luck.

Don’t know about ‘Constitutional Crisis?’ but Wolfe will have it as BREAKING NEWS later today on the Wolfe report later today.

1 Like

“Bring tire pump so that TER can be fully inflated at all times”

2 Likes

“Don’t act like an idiot” was omitted from these instructions, of course.

1 Like

If this guy wins the primary and the laid-off employees of the Carrier plant don’t feature in Donnelly’s ads he’s a fool.

4 Likes

3 Likes

In a sense it is reasonable, but it also cries out for mockery, especially by a primary challenger going up against an incumbent.

From a pragmatic standpoint, what does it matter if our Representatives are coddled and pampered and soothed and reminded to behave by their staffers? It doesn’t, and I’m not being sarcastic. If every member of Congress having a butler and a valet and a personal chef means the government will work better, then let’s put them all up in Downton Abbey.

But voters who don’t have those things won’t take kindly to being reminded that they’re not important enough to shush all unnecessary conversation in their vicinity.

3 Likes

Whoa fella. One shake only. More than one could be masturbation.

1 Like

I said no blue M&Ms on the craft table! NO BLUE M&MS GODDAMNIT.

Isn’t this IN? Wouldn’t it be no brown M&Ms? And never ever Skittles.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available