Discussion: Gov't: Butina An ‘Extreme Flight Risk’ Who Was In Contact With Russian Intel

2 Likes

Lordy, there are tapes.

32 Likes

Ka-boom, folks:

Might could engender a bit of ink. We’ve got an official Russian spy sex scandal in progress.

51 Likes

”The government fears Butina would seek safe harbor in a Russian embassy…”

Jared (from the trunk of the Lada): “There’s no more room in here!”

51 Likes

Obviously she is a extreme flight risk. She is accused of being a spy.

8 Likes

Real life Red Sparrow.

24 Likes

And just like that, Mr. Driscoll’s description of her “weak case” is blasted away.

Ms. Butina isn’t going anywhere for a long, long, time.

23 Likes

Please, oh, please let US Representative No1, be the man who was the second target of the honeypot. If not Dana then Wayne Lapierre!

11 Likes

Told ya so :wink:

1 Like

And this:

“In October 2016, “U.S. Person 1” told Butina in an email that he had “been involved in securing a VERY private line of communication between the Kremlin and key ‘Political Party 1’ leaders through, of all conduits, the ‘Gun Rights Organization.’”

21 Likes

Iss not behavior of straight A student, no.

Vee talk later, movers are here.

25 Likes

Guess she should’ve found a way to be on that Fourth of July trip.

5 Likes

And they also want to keep her alive. I imagine a lot of people on both sides would like to see her “gone”.

11 Likes

Can you imagine having the CIA send out blond Valley girls to seduce and infiltrate Russia and China?

i think I am going to pitch it as a comedy to Seth Rogan…

Back in a bit…

18 Likes

Who besides me is thinking of Boris & Natasha?

12 Likes

You know what makes me LMAO? It’s that “U.S. Person 1” talked with her about a VERY private Kremlin-“Political Party1” hotline via email.

They are just so astonishingly dumb.

22 Likes

Perhaps the most scandalous details of the filing relate to Butina’s alleged use of sexual favors to gain influence

Butina gets around. If Harry only knew that she’s carrying Neville Longbottom’s child.

14 Likes

Man, I kinda feel for Paul Erickson here – I mean, I know my wife complains about me to her sisters, but imagine finding out in an indictment that your lady tells her spy handler that she’s sick of you… :cry:

28 Likes

Rigged witch hunt indicts another witch.

Witch has high-priced high tech broom on which to flee.

15 Likes

Kellyanne, Huckabee Sanders, or maybe even DJ his very self will soon remind us that:

“The stories you heard about the 12 Russians yesterday, Butina took place during the Obama Administration, not the Trump Administration. Why didn’t they do something about it, especially when it was reported that President Obama was informed by the FBI in September, before the Election?”

23 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available