Discussion: Gov't: Butina An ‘Extreme Flight Risk’ Who Was In Contact With Russian Intel

Couple that with arrogance – with the current congress, they had every reason to believe nothing would happen to them if they were caught.

4 Likes

Bolton forgot to mention if average Americans weren’t so heavily armed, we’d all be speaking Canadian by now.

4 Likes

I started to laugh, and then I could actually picture Kellyanne saying these words and hear her voice, and now I’m having a sad moment. :wink:

2 Likes

“… Butina complained about living with U.S. Person 1 and expressed disdain for continuing to cohabitate with U.S. Person 1.”

Ouch, that’s gotta burn. Who knew FBI could troll via affidavit? :eyes: :laughing:

6 Likes

I’m sure they’re sensitive to his disappointment. And using it to get him to flip on his erstwhile squeeze there. The pangs of scorned love might do that to a person. :smile:

3 Likes

“Ms. Butina isn’t going anywhere for a long, long, time…”

There IS that chance, after conviction & sentencing, that she could be exchanged with the Russians in return for one of our own.

As per the NRA, it’s not violence if it’s defensive, your ground needs holding, or you feel threatened. In those circumstances, you righteously deserve it.

1 Like

Don’t feel bad. How many hours did I waste reading the book last year?

I’m really skeptical of Wayne LaPierre being that guy. While I’m certain LaPierre is a dick, there’s no proof he actually has one.

That’s not what I said.

Sorry if I misunderstood. In any case, they don’t plan on letting her out.

All good—it occurs to me in these fraught times maybe I ought to put a snark tag on there. Was just trying to delineate those serving America’s interests, and those serving Vlad’s.

1 Like

I see where you were going. Not sure why I didn’t get it. Now, I do. :smirk:

Wait a sec. if US Person 1 told Butina about his very private channel to the Kremlin - that suggests he was referring to an additional back-channel to the one she herself formed with the NRA. Right? I am getting confused about which incriminating notes were emailed by each conspirator to which other conspirators.

3 Likes

Thanks for posting that. The current National Security Advisor made a promotional film for the cover org for an indicted spy. Holy shit.

Also our current National Security Advisor said “were the Russian government to grant a broader right to bear arms to its people it would create a partnership with its people ythat would better allow for the protection of mothers…”

So much for being endowed by our creator with inalienable rights…

4 Likes

Ya gotta love that “expressed disdain for continuing to cohabitate with US Person 1”.

That has GOT to hurt Erickson.

1 Like

Me. It’s the only refuge from the insanity of this abnormal real world.

I think he knew it wouldn’t last. Intuition on my part. I don’t think he was the sensitive type, frankly, and was happy enough just to be getting laid. He may have 10 or 20 years in jail to think it over, though. Romance is complicated. :smile:

2 Likes

I wonder whether Butina was Preshitident Skanky-Manslut’s handler or whether someone else was doing that for the FSB. Clearly Russia seems to have a predilection for manipulative sexual predators.

Maybe She employed top secret GRU “Coochie Cam” …Just like with the Donald! ( Sinister offscreen Hardy Slavic laughter)

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available