Discussion: House Dem: Plot To Oust Broadcast Board CEO 'Our Worst Nightmare'

3 Likes

Jesus Christ it never ends and the exhaustion it produces is intentional and serves their purposes.

69 Likes

This is like the incessant Machivaellian scheming of the GWBush Administration without the sunny charm of Dick Cheney.

44 Likes

Thank you representative Engel. The only hope at stopping some of this crap - is getting sunlight to shine brightly on the pre-orchestration.

26 Likes

Fascist Dictatorship - coming soon to a country very near you.

25 Likes

It is very possible, even probable, that we can stop all this nonsense in November. Time for some grownups in politics!

Run for office, register people to vote then get out the vote in November.

We can stop all this!

Run for office!

24 Likes

When will they try to change NPR to a clone of FOX? Can’t believe they do not want a propaganda machine in domestic broadcasting as well as international. Add this to the TPM story about the % of Trump supporters suspicions of democracy and all we can say is wow, some future to look forward to.

2 Likes

Respectfully disagree. The Trump Crime Family is our worst nightmare. Hands down and for perpetuity…

14 Likes

They’re going to turn it into Trump Today — TTy.

1 Like

No, they are bumbling traitorous, complict clowns being guided down the road to hell by Mercer, Stone, Putin, etc,

But this? This makes my blood run cold. You lose your free press, you lose your Democracy. Period.

25 Likes

There must be hangings when this is over.

4 Likes

This is really bad, but if this is his worst nightmare, I think his nightmares lack scope.

12 Likes

Well we have the state department that is all been but get it and now he’s bringing in someone who is a Trump type person and he will feel all the open positions with a like-minded freaks that Donald Trump wants to put into this position this article talks about. To me it sounds like a methodical way of overthrowing our government in favor of Trump propaganda. He’s a crook a liar and a traitor to his country to our country he needs to be pulled out of the White House and thrown to the curb along with his wife and all that crap they brought into the People’s house. From out like yesterday’s trash because that’s what they are to rash.

1 Like

Trader Trump!

They’ve either done it already or will this week.

Some good news:

Breitbart, the alt-right news site whose executive chairman Steve Bannon was pushed out in January after feuding with President Donald Trump, has lost about half its readership according to comScore, raising questions about its future.

The site dropped from 15 million unique visitors in October, per comScore, to 13.7 million in November, 9.9 million in December, 8.5 million in January and 7.8 million in February.

The bad part is that they will hang at Fox instead. They’re still out there.

Also, if we win a lot of solid red districts, it will because the Democrats ran a conservative candidate. That means many more Lipinskis and Liebermans. To win the presidency again, our candidate may actually make Obama look like Bernie Sanders in comparison.

4 Likes

If Whack-A-Mole was an Olympic sport, Team Trump would take the gold medal.

2 Likes

O I agree with you so much about the free press and I get upset a little these days when our side plows into the press. We need them desperately and without them we will die.

6 Likes

You are discounting mortality.

Bernie was HUGELY popular with the under 40 crowd. Meanwhile, this country’s most conservative demographic is dying off.

Bernie won’t be back, but someone like him may be mainstream not far off in the future.

The only constant is change. Let’s just hope one of those changes isn’t the lose of our democracy for 50 years or some such nightmare.

1 Like

The alt-right is coming.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available