Discussion: Jordan Doubles Down That Abuse Reports Are Attacks From Left: I Find It ‘Suspect’

This is startling–in the last 4 days I completely forgot the fact of this man’s existence.
And I would have to google to recall the name of the ex-Governor of Missouri. I hope the Trump years haven’t fried my brain beyond repair.

6 Likes

YOUR job was to protect those boys. You failed. Your whining about ‘attacks’ is so much whiny ass BS

5 Likes

Hopefully, as part of a November blue wave, Dems can boot this conspiracy-mongering case of jock itch into retirement, sending him off with a no-hard-feelings ticket to the Nutcracker.

1 Like

It’s plausible. Look, it took eight ex-college wrestlers to bring down Gary Hart, right? The eight college wrestler plot is a timeworn strategy.

5 Likes

That’s what he doesn’t understand. He enabled abuse years and years ago, and now people are saying that was wrong. Who can understand such a thing? It’s not like male athletes might have a vested interest in staying quiet about treatment that caused them anguish. (And now that I wrote that, it isn’t specific to male athletes. This is what people do if they don’t feel supported. They stay quiet.)
It seems to me that his defense of “isn’t the statute of limitations up yet?” isn’t all that effective.

4 Likes

Jim Roy Moore Jordan.

Every time you open your mouth I believe you less.

6 Likes

I see what you did there.

1 Like

Just to repeat what the investigation into the athletic department doctor at Ohio State is all about. He was the doctor for the entire athletic system at Ohio, therefore his sexual abuse covered far more than just the wrestling team that Jordan coached. He knew, of course he knew, but this investigation covers abuse of hundreds if not thousands of young men and women that went on for years as the Ohio State admin looked the other way. Has anyone interviewed any of the eight wrestlers who have come forward so far to see what their political leanings are?

4 Likes

Gym Jordan will get his chance to test his theory when he’s under oath. I’m sure the judge will love it.

4 Likes

Jordan ethics: Only a conservative can accuse a conservative. When you’re a conservative they let you grab their privates. It’s okay for conservatives to trash liberals but not okay for liberals to say anything, however truthful, that might impugn a conservative.

3 Likes

Guess we will see how the lawsuit plays out against him and the rest of the abusers.

The Hastert rule still sadly exists and is largely responsible for the state of today’s politics. One of the first acts of the next congress should be to repeal it.

3 Likes

He was responsible for those athletes and didn’t know what was going on for so long, when everyone else did. Part of his job was being aware of any problems that might impact team members. So his defense is that he was really bad at his job? Doesn’t that give anyone pause about how incompetent he would likely be in any other oversight type of job (like, say, working on Congressional committees)?

Yes, that is important. In my town the police inquire of a rape victim’s party registration. You know, in case the alleged perp wants to assert his/her accusations are politically motivated. Just covering the bases, nothing personal I’m sure.

1 Like

Thought we had forgotten about all you, eh, Jimmy?

The only suspect things here are:

1. Your continuous Trump toadying;
  2. Your attempts at shifting your responsibility here; and
  3. Your moving into “It’s a giant conspiracy against ME!” territory.

None of these is a good look, Jimmy.

1 Like

2 Likes

Yes, that was an amazing piece of work! Kudos to whoever thought up that ploy!

1 Like

Dude!

It’s baffling that after years of return to the classic, anatomical position:

You just can’t shake the funk, the olfactory triggers, deeply embedded in your head
…of the Man-Musk & Crotch-Snifflings from years of doing this:

Stop lying and the truth will set you free!

Well, sure dontcha know, Big Ten wrestling teams are hotbeds of communism.

1 Like

And, a propos of his fellow traveler Devin Nunes, please see the flagrant misuse of political campaign contributions for Devin’s lavish personal lifestyle and Boston Celtics fandom.

https://www.bradenton.com/news/politics-government/article215099780.html

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available