Discussion: Judge Orders Russian Mariia Butina Detained Until Criminal Trial

No alcohol.

That’s what it looks like to me.

15 Likes

American University has really gone to shit since they got rid of the campus bar!

4 Likes

You said “penetrate!”

2 Likes

Rohrabacher beat him to it: https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/rohrabacher-criticizes-bogus-indictment-butina

12 Likes

The Deep State is so mean!

5 Likes

While I hope the Russian hooker/spy goes to jail, my main contempt and anger is reserved for Erickson, her john/sucker who betrayed his country during a delusional and arrogant mid-life-crisis and who will probably get away scot-free.

10 Likes

"A federal magistrate in Washington D.C. Wednesday ordered Mariia Butina held in detention…"

Good! She does seem like a flight risk. And besides, she likes being held.

1 Like

I think Butina is tougher than pampered Mr Manafort.

9 Likes

I think you are on to something. Thanks for the reminder

2 Likes

What needs to be hammered into peoples thick skulls is that she is being defended by a federalist society attorney that served as the asst AG to bush…

YES THE REPUBLICANS ARE DEFENDING A RUSSIAN SPY…AGAIN, THE REPUBLICANS ARE DEFENDING A RUSSIAN SPY IN A US COURT OF LAW…

The guys name is ROBERT N. DRISCOLL

And heres a article he penned in the National Review defending trump and the russia investigation…

17 Likes

Absolutely. She isn’t a traitor. It’s the added dimension that makes this more like a movie than real life that makes me say crazy train.

1 Like

Frankly, I’m surprised she didn’t flee weeks ago.

13 Likes

I think Manafort is an alcoholic who is drying out behind bars.

9 Likes

And I thought John Le Carre was far-fetched. Little did I know!

5 Likes

Makes sense. It won’t be pretty.

1 Like

Russia doesn’t seem to mind their anti-American activities being made public.

Mariia may be counting on a Presidential Pardon. Or maybe one of her Senate Repug lovers will help her out.

6 Likes

That is la big mystery to me too.

1 Like

He looked a little snaky in that mug shot.

2 Likes

Straight up, as a former Navy Officer with interesting clearances, if some young hawtie came up to me offering the goods while speaking in a Russian accent, I am running, possibly sprinting, and certainly not walking, to the local NIS and FBI offices.

No way in a gazillion years should good citizens be ensnared this way.

We men are weak creatures I suppose, ruled by, shall we say, strong, primal urges all too often.

16 Likes

We men are weak creatures I suppose, ruled by, shall we say, little generals.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available