Discussion: Judge Orders Russian Mariia Butina Detained Until Criminal Trial

That’s not a pussy. That’s a heart. He’s showing Vladdy how much he loves him.

3 Likes

I’m not certain of that, because I’ve seen Trump sit with his hands locked in that position all the time. Make sure you note that when he sits in a chair like the photo above.

I think you’re unclear on how much Trumpster loves his main man Vlad.

Leaving her here is the feature not a bug. Another part of Putins plan to maximize destabilization

2 Likes

Diplomats on McFaul

Flake, McCain, Burr, whoever needs to take a stand and change parties now - get McConnell the fuck out of power. You can always change back. McConnell, by letting this happen is showing signs of being a co-conspirator. Take him down.

11 Likes

You don’t read much about Russian espionage without encountering this technique. In fact if you read or see “From Russia with Love” you know about it. Actually it seems the victim here likely had a pretty good idea what he’d gotten into. But it seems he decided to play along and now his life is ruined and he’s probably going to be arrested. People got to use their brains, nome sane?

9 Likes

Or you could just watch Archer, Season 01, Episode 05.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTc0OTc4OTkxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODkyNzQ2MjE@.V1_UY268_CR87,0,182,268_AL.jpg

5 Likes

Ma Hamhock says the WH is not aware of any recording of the Putun-trump meeting
Soooo…

“I don’t know what the fuss is all about. I think we did extremely well. It’s fake news,” Trump said.He bemoaned the lack of coverage of his one-on-one meeting with Putin,
which contained no aides and hasn’t been formally read-out by any US
officials.“They didn’t cover my meeting, the important thing
frankly was the meeting that lasted for two and a half hours or almost
two and a half hours, and in that meeting, we discussed many, many
things that were very, very positive for both countries,” Trump said.

He whines about the lack of coverage of *a closed door meeting with just him, Putin and translators. Both sides have said zero about what was said yet trump whines there"s no coverage.

JEEBUS!!!
More whiplash

I can’t take this shit.

9 Likes

I heard that she can crack walnuts with her lady parts.

5 Likes

Boris the Borzoi ate it. On blini with sour cream.

Ya gotta wonder who the DNI is putting close to her. Or how many whos, I suppose.

1 Like

I’m sure they’ve got more on her than just a photo. I bet they’ve got the ‘server’ in a vault somewhere, if you catch my drift.

1 Like

Back in the days of Stasi in E Germany, Stasi sent attractive males to W Germany to seduce women in sensitive positions dealing with highly classified materials. We’re told it was very successful with all sorts of NATO documents spirited off to E Germany. Life imitates art.

6 Likes

I am happy to hear there is some push back. Jeez, now that putz is throwing our people, not under the bus but on Putins chopping block. This needs to stop.

5 Likes

Anna Chapman, the spy who pleaded guilty to a similar (if not the same?) charge that Butina appears to be leading a normal life in Russia per Wikipedia after being deported. That is to say that pleading guilty and cooperating with the FBI did not cause Chapman any problems.

In Butina’s case, given how many Russian assets have already been burned by Mueller and the FBI and Torshin’s clear affection for her, I think she could cooperate with the FBI, get deported and be fine. After all, she probably goes into the SVR history books as having orchestrated one of the most successful 1 person spy operations ever.

I don’t think Vlad much cares if a bunch of old Republicans go to jail. The jig is close to up already.

17 Likes

Thank you for that excellent analysis. It does seem Burr is willing to do some of the heavy lifting. He and Warner seem to have a good working relationship.

2 Likes

Burr hasn’t been awful. Not great, but not a traitor either. He’s no Nunes.

6 Likes

Maybe she’s expecting a pardon.

2 Likes

Trump forgot to add the toddlers in the baby jails.

This THIS pisses me off. IF anybody had anything on McFaul it would’ve been dumped. If Putin had info of a $400M bribe to HRC or the Clinton Foundation or the Clinton Initiative he would’ve USED IT.

SHEESH!

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available