Discussion: Judge Orders Russian Mariia Butina Detained Until Criminal Trial

Tried fcking her way into the GOP, now fcked, herself…

1 Like

But he would not have been able to have alcohol in the ‘other’ jail. They may have afforded him ‘special’ privileges but I CANNOT believe any jail would allow any prisoner to bring in alcohol.

Shorter Trump: I tried calling to sell them a pig in a poke. They didn’t buy. How unfair can you get?

1 Like
1 Like

Add:

2 Likes

Steve Bell is such a naughty boy. “If Putin has his way with Trump”

How do you solve a problem like Mariia?

1 Like

Brutal. As one poster correctly points out, Putin is outing the puppet using his propaganda TV.

6 Likes

I think the Russians, at their evident peril, underestimated Trump’s vast store of stupidity, ignorance, hubris and indiscretion. They would have done far better with Pence, but hindsight is 20/20. USA domestic chaos accomplished, time to cut losses with Trump. After all, there’s still Nunes.

2 Likes

As a buy and hold investor, I’ll say market timing does not work most of the time. :expressionless:

2 Likes

I’m sure Torshin told her to stay put.

Kisalyak—too bad he’s no longer around to tell his side. What’s he now, at least the sixth Russian “ambassador” (read: spy) to suddenly drop dead, since the release of the Steele Dossier? Curious, that.

Of course, we here aren’t surprised at all. It’s just astonishing how it has taken this long for many MSM folks to figure it out.

eta: Oh, and it was two weeks before his installation. He was shown irrefutable evidence. And yet, there was Helsinki.

5 Likes

And one more.

This jumps up at me.

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis did not attend Wednesday’s Cabinet meeting with Trump and has not appeared in public this week or commented on the summit.

8 Likes

"Mueller reportedly has been investigating whether Russian officials
tried to fund and influence President Donald Trump’s campaign in 2016
through associations with the NRA. Monday’s announcement, however,
wasn’t made by Mueller’s team but by Assistant Attorney General for
National Security John C. Demers and other officials. A Justice
Department spokesperson said the Butina case is “not related” to
Mueller’s investigation."

2 Likes

Self-replying to the above bomb because the revelation described in that article and this are most certainly linked.

Do you remember this? The arrest of Sergei Mikhailov. It was Jan 25, 2017.

The Traitor passed to Putin everything he was shown two weeks before the installment.

ETA: Yeah, one more (three-tweet thread). Oh, and there were Russians invited into the Oval around that time too, right?

I remember counting 9 or 10 deaths back then.

7 Likes

Thanks for the link, but count me skeptical. :wink: It is “not related” in DOJ speak if it is not brought by Mueller. I think that is a dodge, and a wise one given the need to try to insulate Mueller and to give different targets for the collaborators like Devin Nunez.

1 Like

Media reporting that emails to her Russian handler complained of having to service the GOP dude and all along he thought it was love, love love. More people being used and that breaks my heart. Kinda also too.

I really hope he is right.

6 Likes

I believe Moron is done as far as what Mueller’s got is concerned. In the same way, the GOP is also done. Mueller knows everything and I mean everything. I am absolutely confident about that.

What’s been killing me and depriving me of sleep is there is only a very, very tiny margin of error for the investigation team when both the chambers are under those traitors’ control and the high court is corrupt.

Yes, I too hope he is right (and some other “my source told me” folks)… :persevere:

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available