Discussion: KKK Hoods, Nazi Salutes: Magazine Covers Take On Trump, Charlottesville

Rep. Speier calls for Trump’s removal from office under 25th Amendment

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/national-politics/article167655477.html#storylink=cpy

4 Likes

OMG, some of those comment are just spot on! Here’s a sampling of my personal faves:

funny how we all know about Benedict Arnold, but there are no statues dedicated to him. It’s almost like we can learn history other ways.

Remember that empty vault you once opened? Please lock your phone in there.

So both Rommel & Lee were skilled soldiers but one helped the extermination of millions and the other tried to preserve FUCKING SLAVERY

They’ll praise a traitor but cut down a guy kneeling during the Anthem

and

We hate Nazis.
Those guys aren’t Nazis.
Not all Nazis were bad.
We’re Nazis.

4 Likes

It may just be that breif time that between letters that saves us.

I’m just sayin’ it would be pragmatic to have a plan.

(As I typed the word pragmatic, I realized who I was talking about… we’re f*cked)

1 Like

Apple denounces neo-Nazis as Spotify bans ‘white power’ tracks

Technology companies join together to condemn white supremacists and President Trump in aftermath Charlottesville rally
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/aug/17/apple-denounces-neo-nazis-as-spotify-bans-white-power-tracks

The cleansing has begun. YouTube, Twitter and FaceBook also doing a house-cleaning.

8 Likes

Then, 4 days later, 45 can reclaim power and keep the never-ending show on the road until the House and Senate act.

1 Like

I just hope “I stand by the President” Pence will go down together.

Because he must.

6 Likes

O. Awesome.

1 Like

Sorry, but no. That’s different. He’s using a turbine (hair dryer) to create a stream of air. (The stored electrical power is being converted to a stream of air from outside the system).

If you blow with your lungs, you’re pushing against your own body and your body is attached (via friction) to the seat of the boat. Even though you have stored energy (fat calories), you can’t convert that into a useful force vector by blowing while you sit in the boat. If he got out of the boat, or used a device that works as a turbine, then yes. But not by blowing while sitting in the boat.

It’s a matter of equal but opposite reaction. Blowing with in this manner creates a force but it’s offset by an equal and opposite force.

7 Likes

Who are you who is so wise in the ways of science? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe… The way I see it is that he’s in a checkmate situation due to his dilemma of not being able to turn on his base. But, he won’t just quit. We have to follow through the entire process until we’ve actually knocked the king off the board.

3 Likes

Engineer.

4 Likes

Twitter has removed accounts affiliated with neo-Nazi site the Daily Stormer, which lost its domain registration earlier this week.

The company said in a statement that its policies prohibit violent threats, harassment and hateful conduct and that Twitter “will take action on accounts violating those policies”. The Daily Stormer accounts were being used to keep followers appraised of its various website moves, as it struggled to stay online, eventually retreating to the dark web to avoid action from tech companies and the Anonymous hacker collective.

Will they ever ban Pee’s account? :expressionless:

7 Likes

Give it a day or two. His comment about Pershing, and the subsequent call for war crimes, may be just the tweet that broke the twatterer’s back

6 Likes

All fair points.

This is of course the biggest stage…

I think short of Meuller having clear goods on Trump and co. he’s going to stick it out

R congresscritters won’t like that one bit, nosiree.

4 Likes

I think Mueller will have the long and short of clear goods on Trump.

8 Likes

I’m not sure the Murdochs aren’t happy with Trump: (1) They still have Hannity, FTucker and other Nazi whacks and let him keep disseminating lies, (2) they keep making money out of this presidency, and (3) $1M is like a penny for them.

They are still what Fox have always been.

2 Likes

See what education and thinking can do for you?

Derek Black is 27, and if things had gone as planned, he’d be a leading figure, perhaps the leading figure, of the white nationalism movement by now.

2 Likes

And Trump is going to screw them for 2018…

I hope they choke on it.

3 Likes

One of their bestest scenes evah.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available