Discussion: Local News: Austin Serial Bomber Dead After Detonating Device As Police Closed In

Just your average Christo-terrorist whackjob boy next-door.

2 Likes

In all fairness to UWM24 (unnamed white male 24-year-old) he doesn’t hold a candle to Ted Kaczynski who was a Harvard grad and a brilliant but batshit crazy mofo.

UWM24 was clearly expressing his white working class economic anxiety although he probably should have spent more time focusing on pulling his own bootstraps and not so much money on, ya know, bomb building supplies and FedEx!

@misterneutron

3 Likes

There’s also some evidence he blogged against gay marriage.

1 Like

Yeah, well, who hasn’t done that? You kinda have to try it or people think you’re close minded. Or you can be for it. Swinging both ways attracts everyone in a bar setting. Increases your odds of not going home alone.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

1 Like

True, good reporting demands more than a tweet. But twitter is not for reporting. It’s for breaking news and alerting people to longer, more comprehensive articles elsewhere. It’s more like a running ticker scrolling at the bottom of a TV screen - just a way to get a headline so you can pursue a story further.

That’s how I use Twitter.

One MAGA hat or a collection?

1 Like

Or you could ask Senator Doug Jones (D-AL ha ha ha I love typing that). He knows their names quite well.

3 Likes

Part of the package. :worried:

1 Like

Typical white male, doesn’t want to face the consequences of his actions. And this bomber guy is a lot like Donald in that respect!

1 Like

What we’ll never hear from Trump, Sarah, or Faux News: A 24-year-old white male terrorist, which is what he is.

3 Likes

I think they’re just using all channels to try and reach as many people as possible. We recently had an evacuation alert where I live. I got a phone call, a text message, and also an email from the local PD telling me of the evacuation concern, details of the affected area, and a URL where I could find more information. Why would they not want to also post that on Twitter?

2 Likes

Home schooled son of Amway sales folks…hummmmmm

3 Likes

Yeah – the Russian bots & trolls are already pushing the “he’s Soros-inspired, part of Antifa” story line… EVEN THOUGH, this guy was:

• White
  • Upper-middle class
  • Evangelical Christian
  • Home-schooled
  • Anti-gay
  • Self-professed conservative
2 Likes

When can we start blaming DeVos and the homeschool crowd?

1 Like

Now.

2 Likes

A white christian suicide bomber! Yay Jesus! Christianity is the religion of love! It’s Ok you killed all those people Jesus forgives you! Yay Jesus! Hillary sacrifices children to Satan. Boo. Jesus will never forgive Hillary.

3 Likes

AMWAY??

How is Betsy DeVos not the REAL culprit!??

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available