Discussion: Magazine Posts Memo Brought By Russian Lawyer To Trump Tower Meeting

Sure. Let’s see the long form of everyone’s birth certificate while we’re at it, too.

1 Like

She herself verified this was the memo she used for her template. Do you think she is lying?

I don’t care what was in the memo (people here seem to think if that was what SHE was talking about it makes the whole meeting unimportant); the fact that Don Jr sent HIS memo saying it was about HRC and the fact the Agalarovs themselves SAID it was going to be about HRC.

So what if she had nothing to say about HRC. By Don Jr’s own email they were there in furtherance of breaking the law (accepting Russian material aid to the Trump Campaign.

9 Likes

To be fair, according to the link to the FP article I just read, it puts the memo in context and describes the situation in which it came up, and the followup they tried to do to get people on the record before publication. The article also puts in context this meeting and the investigation that Mueller and others are conducting. It doesn’t accept it as the only explanation or take at face value what this Russian bitch claimed was the reason she met with Junior, Kushner, Manafort, et al…or like 8 or 9 of them in tRump’s orbit, as it turns out. Every time we learned something new about that meeting, there was always another person added to the mix that happened to attend.

3 Likes

Do you mean Tom Delay? Boehner had his issues but don’t think passing envelopes on the floor was one of them.

How about just Mel’s immigration papers briss?

4 Likes

So I suppose it’s pretty certain that the Trumpsters were busy making deals with our enemy while running for office.

2 Likes

I tell him that all the time. Boy’s a slow learner. :smile:

2 Likes

Boehner apparently did too:

He clearly regretted being called out for doing it. What a principled gentleman.

6 Likes

“I cannot forecast to you the action of Russia. It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key. That key is Russian national interest.” – Winston Churchill, 1939

9 Likes

Nice prop Natasha. Why did you not post it right after the meeting?

I wonder how much Putin paid her for her services to Mother Russia. I am sure that thing in the White House that is Putin’s Dickholster and his treasonous spawn will pay her for this faked news as well.

3 Likes

It may have been about the Magnitsky Act, but… as has been detailed here before… any discussion of the Magnitsky Act with an avatar of the Russian government is automatically a discussion of eliminating sanctions against Russian oligarchs.

7 Likes

Yes, but even though that effort may be commendable my beef is about the very fact they published it anyway. The Russians provided it because they wanted it to be published in the US – and FP being FP I bet they knew full well it would be dissected and contextualized some way or other. They provided it nonetheless because they wanted it to be published probably on the assumption its benefits would overweigh whatever drawbacks (yes, nuances and contexts are often lost). And the magazine gave it to them…

(Not surprisingly… here are some examples of what News Front is at).

3 Likes

This is not a good place for whatever Russian troll firm to invest into, I don’t know what they are thinking… although you know they are a bit stingy here because clearly they aren’t sending their best :grin:

4 Likes

We are accusing Trump of the thing that has bern obvious since he started running: with respect to the Russians, Trump is a surrender monkey.

1 Like

What, you mean someone doing clandestine work had a perfectly reasonable cover story prepared? That never happens. (And my late friend R was a perfectly ordinary career navy guy who just happened to get temporarily assigned to various embassies all the time.)

3 Likes

Took Putin this long to realize that adoption lie wasn’t going to fly, did it? Guy’s a slow learner.

Her memo appears to be her ask for the quo: You promise to lift the sanctions and we’ll help you cheat to win the Presidency.

4 Likes

I’m waiting for reassurance from our concerned Russian United Kingdom troll member before I commit.

3 Likes

I thought the meeting was held to deliver an email.

3 Likes

OT: So… the fuckin’ moron, a.k.a. the fuckin’ 'groper who is the sitting president thanks to Putin’s help, apparently has been subpoenaed for all campaign documents about his groping Summer Zervos et al.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available